Jenkins versus Chitwood
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins versus Chitwood

Hey Chitwood....delaying and continuing the personnel board hearing for Jenkins is not going to make it go away. Jenkins is going to make the hearing of Charlie Brown look pleasurable. You are in for some embarrassment.

https://www.volusia.org/about-us/cou...entry_id=21285

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Chitwood....delaying and continuing the personnel board hearing for Jenkins is not going to make it go away. Jenkins is going to make the hearing of Charlie Brown look pleasurable. You are in for some embarrassment.

A reliable source says Jenkins attorneys asked for the continuance. In my opinion of this case, that is very good. Because I cant imagine any attorney will have a hard time getting Jenkins name restored. Think about it. They certainly didn't postpone because they weren't prepared. They're getting more prepared it would seem. Interesting

Unregistered

That was the last hearing. He had a new date this month

Unregistered
    That was the last hearing. He had a new date this month
    Rumor is they're attempting to have the hearing 4/15 quietly. I guess they dont want Szabo to attend

Unregistered
    Rumor is they're attempting to have the hearing 4/15 quietly. I guess they dont want Szabo to attend
    Confirmed postponed through HR

Unregistered
    The issue Jenkins and his team are having is with the lack of and purposely delayed communication from the county. Jenkins and his team have numerous witnesses, some of which are out of state. The county randomly gives them a date and sadly this conflicts with his long witness list. Let this NOT distract from the fact that the county was horribly unprepared and found the smallest out in the world to avoid and postpone Jenkins' hearing from the start. They told Jenkins and his team less than 24 hours before the hearing it was cancelled because the room was going to be used (A lie. The room was never used for anything). The county attorneys refused to use the numerous other rooms available to host the hearing... because they were never ready after seeing Jenkins' witness list!

Nancye Jones is ready for battle as well as Jenkins. The Florida state statutes on the Law Enforcement Bill of Rights are black and white. The Sheriff has zero foundation to stand on. The Sheriff, Detective Glen Bennett, and the county are going to be exposed and embarrassed on epic proportions. I look forward to the civil lawsuit Jenkins brings after the clean sweep at the appeal board.

Unregistered
    The issue Jenkins and his team are having is with the lack of and purposely delayed communication from the county. Jenkins and his team have numerous witnesses, some of which are out of state. The county randomly gives them a date and sadly this conflicts with his long witness list. Let this NOT distract from the fact that the county was horribly unprepared and found the smallest out in the world to avoid and postpone Jenkins' hearing from the start. They told Jenkins and his team less than 24 hours before the hearing it was cancelled because the room was going to be used (A lie. The room was never used for anything). The county attorneys refused to use the numerous other rooms available to host the hearing... because they were never ready after seeing Jenkins' witness list!

Nancye Jones is ready for battle as well as Jenkins. The Florida state statutes on the Law Enforcement Bill of Rights are black and white. The Sheriff has zero foundation to stand on. The Sheriff, Detective Glen Bennett, and the county are going to be exposed and embarrassed on epic proportions. I look forward to the civil lawsuit Jenkins brings after the clean sweep at the appeal board.
    Szabo was able to buy a brand new truck after beating the imbecile Chitwood. Jenkins will be able to buy a house.

Unregistered
    Who is Chitwood going to blame when he loses this one? The legal advisor? His bloated and inept PIO staff? IA?

Unregistered

☝️ He or she is in the know. I didn't ever want to face the subject of Andrew Jenkins not returning to the roads, and now we have to accept he will be gone and not come back. Szabo left with a cool slap down and a promise. Jenkins, the cooler headed deputy of the two, will leave the county battered and bruised wondering what the hell just happened!

KEEP THIS POST FRESH! KEEP ANDREWS STORY THE TOPIC. DO NOT FALL FOR THE FALSE NARRATIVES BEING USED TO MOVE THIS DOWN AND OUT OF THE DISCUSSION. KEEP THE DISCUSSION GOING AND MAYBE WE WILL GET CLOSURE FOR A GREAT DEPUTY AND MAN. THE TIME HAS PASSED FOR THE COUNTY TO ACCEPT THE INEVITABLE AND SET A DATE ALREADY!

My .02 cents

Unregistered
    ☝️ He or she is in the know. I didn't ever want to face the subject of Andrew Jenkins not returning to the roads, and now we have to accept he will be gone and not come back. Szabo left with a cool slap down and a promise. Jenkins, the cooler headed deputy of the two, will leave the county battered and bruised wondering what the hell just happened!

KEEP THIS POST FRESH! KEEP ANDREWS STORY THE TOPIC. DO NOT FALL FOR THE FALSE NARRATIVES BEING USED TO MOVE THIS DOWN AND OUT OF THE DISCUSSION. KEEP THE DISCUSSION GOING AND MAYBE WE WILL GET CLOSURE FOR A GREAT DEPUTY AND MAN. THE TIME HAS PASSED FOR THE COUNTY TO ACCEPT THE INEVITABLE AND SET A DATE ALREADY!

My .02 cents
    I would not blame Jenkins for not coming back at all. The law enforcement profession is a noble one. Just like the military. With the military a leader like Chitwood would be forced out. Everyone would see what an absolute joke he is (whether subordinates, superiors or the elected officials). Chitwood is lucky he can be a big fish in this small pond of Volusia. Because he would be a failure anywhere else.

Jenkins is too good for the law enforcement profession (with Chitwood as his leader). Let him go work for the power company, the teaching profession or anywhere else.

Enjoy your soon to be settlement Jenkins....anybody that works for Chitwood should get it...but especially you.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast