New unit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New unit

Unregistered
    And here you have it. Work the road for six minutes. Then go to a specialty unit. Grow a beard and wear your designer jeans with a t shirt and tell people your a cop. Get over yourself. You will not last and your wife will get the child custody and the minivan in the settlement. And I bet you wont make until retirement.

Unregistered
    Here we go.. please tell us about your vast knowledge of all things Police. What's wrong been passed up for every promotion and failed every Sgt exam. Enjoy your retirement and tell the grandchildren all the amazing stories that someone else did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go.. please tell us about your vast knowledge of all things Police. What's wrong been passed up for every promotion and failed every Sgt exam. Enjoy your retirement and tell the grandchildren all the amazing stories that someone else did.
    Lol. Just hope and pray that you make it to retirement!!!!! Many will not...I can name a few

Unregistered
    Wow Jordache. Got your attention real quick. What do you have there, maybe 5 years. I did more time on nights than your career will ever make it. Get to now your kids every other weekend.

Unregistered
    Wow Jordache. Got your attention real quick. What do you have there, maybe 5 years. I did more time on nights than your career will ever make it. Get to now your kids every other weekend.
    Nice 80s reference. Oh I'm sure you did an awesome job back in the day on those 10 hour shifts. I'm sure all the rookies want to be just like you.. or maybe what you use to be.. hang up the cleats old timer. Stop relieving your glory days you havent done anything since. Stop being so negative you'll retire. Why so much complaining try just watching your Netflix and *****ing about A5 on your keyboards.

Unregistered
    Nice 80s reference. Oh I'm sure you did an awesome job back in the day on those 10 hour shifts. I'm sure all the rookies want to be just like you.. or maybe what you use to be.. hang up the cleats old timer. Stop relieving your glory days you havent done anything since. Stop being so negative you'll retire. Why so much complaining try just watching your Netflix and *****ing about A5 on your keyboards.
    Lol awesome

Unregistered
    I am truly embarrassed of the way our officers, the men especially, conduct themselves. You would not want to raise your son to act like so many boys we have in this agency.

Unregistered
    I am truly embarrassed of the way our officers, the men especially, conduct themselves. You would not want to raise your son to act like so many boys we have in this agency.
    Oh yes!! The female officers are so much better as they screw half the department and even get knocked up. Mind you business ma'am. And make me a pie!

Unregistered
    Oh yes!! The female officers are so much better as they screw half the department and even get knocked up. Mind you business ma'am. And make me a pie!
    Wait what? Who got knocked up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12