Opps! Another double homicide in our city
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Opps! Another double homicide in our city

Murder rates have increased since this lady took over as Chief. Her and the baboon she brought in as number 2 are lost souls and have no idea of what they do. God help us all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Murder rates have increased since this lady took over as Chief. Her and the baboon she brought in as number 2 are lost souls and have no idea of what they do. God help us all
    Who cares?? Murders will happen in any city at any time of the day. As long as the direct deposit hits my account every 2 weeks, I think the majority of us are good! This isn't a chief issue; it's a societal issue. People have little to no disregard for human life and people don't want police meddling in their business. They want us to park under tress and respond when they need us. Don't stress yourself out .. do your 25 or 30 years and get out!

Unregistered
    Noel Pratt is a corrupt dwatf who came to this department to cover up for Comm. Jordan. No different than side-of-beef Patterson who pushes a bible and lies and cheats for promotions. These two are the most unqualified high ranked police officials in South Florida.

Unregistered

stupid

Dumbest reply I have ever heard. I doubt you are even MGPD. Probably a disgruntled MDPD reject. If you are MGPD, then leave if you hate it that bad....they aren't leaving. Must suck to live life in misery such as you do....

Unregistered

Awesome reply!!

Dumbest reply I have ever heard. I doubt you are even MGPD. Probably a disgruntled MDPD reject. If you are MGPD, then leave if you hate it that bad....they aren't leaving. Must suck to live life in misery such as you do....
    Exactly! Awesome reply! They hate G1, G2, and G3 so much, but yet they don't leave.... And like someone said, as long as my checks don't bounce, I'm good my brother. Don't stress... Work your 14-15 days a month, off-duty and OT from time to time, and go home... DONT STRESS about stuff you can't fix!

Unregistered
    Exactly! Awesome reply! They hate G1, G2, and G3 so much, but yet they don't leave.... And like someone said, as long as my checks don't bounce, I'm good my brother. Don't stress... Work your 14-15 days a month, off-duty and OT from time to time, and go home... DONT STRESS about stuff you can't fix!
    Amen to that !!

Unregistered

3 homicides in 1 week

3 homicides in 1 week. Yeah we are doing good, crime us going down.......

Unregistered
    3 homicides in 1 week. Yeah we are doing good, crime us going down.......
    You said, "ya we are doing good". We....meaning you and I? Us? what exactly are you doing to stop this? You are part of the 'we'...so you are failing....or just as much as I am. Since you and I are "we".

Or it this just another dumb comment from someone who just cashes their check and does not do sh!t. Just like the MG officer who got sent home from the Rolling Loud for not "doing sh1t". Ya ...another winner. Maybe he is part of the "we". Since "we are doing good" as you say. Go ask TJ why he got sent home....then ask what "we are doing" as an agency.

By the way G1 and G2 did not commit the crime. If you think "they" can do better, than develop a plan and submit it here. Lets all talk about it....maybe "they" will like your brilliant ideas and implement it. Then the "we" part, which is actually "you", can be a significant part of stopping all this crime!

Start a new thread for your plan. I can't wait.

Unregistered

Question

I bet it's "C.S." he always says some foul crap. He talks a big talk, but will never back it up. He hides behind "D.L." and cast stones, but who's gonna be his cover on day shift now? NOBODY! He's gonna be licking the same boots he's been trying to throw sand and dirt on. "C.S." is just as clueless as a question mark.

Unregistered
    No doubt. This is a failure of leadership.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast