Opps! Another double homicide in our city - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Wait everyone. 2 is saying something positive and will stop everything. “Let us pray “

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No doubt. This is a failure of leadership.
    You've got it sadly mistaken, it's not the leadership that's failed us neither is the issue, blame the right one(s) mayor & city manager. Our leadership can only do so much with the little that they're given. Let's be honest about something if we could have a city wide deterrent detail, I bet your SSI check we probably won't have as many as these issues. You're one of the exceptions I bet you don't do work anyway, I can guarantee you're always doing a jail run or babysitting at the hospital.

Unregistered
    You've got it sadly mistaken, it's not the leadership that's failed us neither is the issue, blame the right one(s) mayor & city manager. Our leadership can only do so much with the little that they're given. Let's be honest about something if we could have a city wide deterrent detail, I bet your SSI check we probably won't have as many as these issues. You're one of the exceptions I bet you don't do work anyway, I can guarantee you're always doing a jail run or babysitting at the hospital.
    I agree with you, the chief and her command staff have failed.

Unregistered
    The violence here is the worst ever. The chief and her command staff does nothing. This is bs but they don’t care.

Unregistered
    Dam ! Another Homicide. When is the chief and this leadership gonna step up and do something. Disgraceful.

Unregistered
    Failed leadership.

Unregistered
    Log it. Another Homicide in the Garden. Clearly our leadership is doing nothing and continues to fail the citizens.

Unregistered
    Log it. Another Homicide in the Garden. Clearly our leadership is doing nothing and continues to fail the citizens.
    Why don't you blame the right ones, the incompetent ones in city government (OG & CB), not PD. You freaking people never seem to amaze me. Why don't your cowardly azz do something about it, oops I almost forgot cowards don't do crap. You need to tread light before you end up on the fast lane outta here.

Unregistered
    Leadership refuses to address the violent crime. It’s only gonna get worse when you spend most of your day on Facebook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12