Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yes, alas, big talk from anonymous keyboard snipers. Go where he works, when he is there, and say it to his face. You won’t. Slit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dare one of these big mouth liars to get up in his face and challenge him to a fight. They’d get their face smashed flat as a pancake.
    You are the one introducing violence and name calling into this thread and many other threads. Everyone else is explaining an observation they made about a person. What do they have to gain by lying? Isn't that interesting? Could it be a coincidence that the pro HCSO Kool Aid drinkers are the ones that exhibit the abusive bully behavior? Maybe our posts that expose the gravy train riders threaten that cushy job position you have?

Unregistered
    Eat sh!t and die!

Unregistered
    This is a sad day. A good man is being trashed by anonymous cowards. A sad day indeed.

Unregistered
    I can’t wait until he receives the info about who the coward is that keeps attacking him night and day for no reason at all. It’s going to be hilarious when we get to see that person get the bloody beat down he’s been begging for. You picked the wrong man to pick a fight with and you’ll realize it when you’re flat on your back with a bloody nose and a broken jaw. Going to get your friggin jaw cracked.

Unregistered
    I can’t wait until he receives the info about who the coward is that keeps attacking him night and day for no reason at all. It’s going to be hilarious when we get to see that person get the bloody beat down he’s been begging for. You picked the wrong man to pick a fight with and you’ll realize it when you’re flat on your back with a bloody nose and a broken jaw. Going to get your friggin jaw cracked.
    Is Charlie a MMA fighter or something? And why are you so concerned about Charlie and the poster?

Unregistered
    Maybe he is an MMA fighter, you fukcing piece of dung. Go take a swing at him if you want to know for sure, coward. When a good man gets attacked by small, weak cowards, it’s an injustice. The real cops are sick of it.

Unregistered
    This is ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Maybe he is an MMA fighter, you fukcing piece of dung. Go take a swing at him if you want to know for sure, coward. When a good man gets attacked by small, weak cowards, it’s an injustice. The real cops are sick of it.
    Would somebody please take a swing at MMA Charlie. I want to see (or hear about) if this poster is FOS or if Charlie is MMA material.

Unregistered
    Would somebody please take a swing at MMA Charlie. I want to see (or hear about) if this poster is FOS or if Charlie is MMA material.
    Ignore this civilian TROLL! He’s the ultimate keyboard ninja who claims he’s going to get all of our IP address by bribing LEO affairs MODS! I say to you ninja-name a time and place and bring your weak azz, forget Charlie! Only if you have the guts. Do you?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast