Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. This poster is so fixated on her as he posting stupid crap when nobody cares. Most of us are more worried about how we can stay safe at work and how this job will never be the same from now on. I don't care what this girl does as I am more concerned about how I am going to finish out the second half of my career in a job where I am hated because of the uniform I wear...talk about judging people. I can't even park my car near my apartment and I have to bring my dinner to work now. It seems as if everyone hates us no and we are wrong no matter what we do. Our safety is a tremendous concern, not this girl and what she does according the the loser person who hates and stalks her and tries to make her relevant. You need to grow up and reevaluate your priorities. Thank God I work the west side so I don't have to worry about working near a ball less piece of shitt like you who cares more about spreading gossip then trying to keep yourself and the people around you safe.
    Omg! You have to bring your own food to work? The travesty!

Unregistered
    The Sheriff is a good man and a great leader who started in the trenches and worked his way up. The citizens love him too. You may not like it because you’re jealous and a failure, but it’s all true.
    Lies and more lies.

Unregistered
    He knows who is posting the negative crap. He will eventually get that person in a position where he can do as he pleases and they will get destroyed, unable to do a damn thing about it but regret ever taking a shot at him. There’s a plan in place and it’s merciless.
    Lol your an idiot.

Unregistered
    Why have we wasted 21 pages on this?
    Move on folks, there are so many far more important things to discuss.

Unregistered
    Moderatir, I do not have any problem with you taking down slanderous comments about Major Ura. The great number of these posts need to come down as well.

Unregistered
    Moderatir, I do not have any problem with you taking down slanderous comments about Major Ura. The great number of these posts need to come down as well.
    Hiding the truth doesn’t erase it from the memory of others. Nor does it stop anyone from starting another thread.

Unregistered
    But fair is fair, right?

Unregistered

Cancer

Somethings never change

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021