Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, this forum is 19 pages, 1/4–1/3 of which are about her specifically. I only jumped onto this forum today, so there are about 6 pages of people before me with a problem. That number doesn’t even include the people who don’t visit this website but have issues with her. The truth is that she is not a good person in any way and never has been. Her work product sucks! She’s lazy! And when she shows up, it’s to gossip about every single person at this agency all the way to the top. I don’t think there’s a single person here she hasn’t gossiped about at some point. I don’t feel bad. Sorry not sorry.
    Wow!!!! She gossips about every single person in the agency? How does she have the time to talk about over 3k people? That’s pretty impressive she knows every employee so she can talk about them in depth. You are quite credible and we believe everything you say, even if you are obviously a fat coward. Sounds like you are still obsessed with her and intentionally keep yourself updated on what you claim she does or does not do. If I’m not mistaken, the thread was about Charlie and then you brought her up. You feel empowered here because nothing will happen with your posts about anyone you chose to attack. No one cares what you think and saying it a million times doesn’t make it true. This must be all you have in your life. Grow up and move on because you sound like a little whiny *****.

Unregistered
    Can someone remind Jilly that she’s too old to sleep with 25 year old deputies? He has more options than you, Grandma! You’re starting to look desperate, and a desperate hoe is a bad look on anyone.

Unregistered
    And here I thought all of you juvenile posters about her sex life have grown up, what a shame.

Unregistered
    And here I thought all of you juvenile posters about her sex life have grown up, what a shame.
    If she would stop trying to sleep with little boys, no one would have anything to talk about.

Unregistered
    As long as they are not under the legal age, what business is it if yours and why do you care?

Unregistered
    If she would stop trying to sleep with little boys, no one would have anything to talk about.
    Sounds like you’re an old man with a limp noodle so you’re jealous young men are wanted. Try getting off the steroids!

Unregistered
    I don’t want it to stop. The desperation has been entertaining to watch.

Unregistered
    I don’t want it to stop. The desperation has been entertaining to watch.
    Hey there young deputy. Come follow me to my call where I’ll show you how to do detective things I’ve never actually done on my own for myself. Afterward, I can show you some of the tricks I actually do by myself for everyone else...

Unregistered
    You must have a really awesome life to be so stuck on her. My gosh, give it up. What’s with you?

Unregistered
    I was thinking the same thing. This poster is so fixated on her as he posting stupid crap when nobody cares. Most of us are more worried about how we can stay safe at work and how this job will never be the same from now on. I don't care what this girl does as I am more concerned about how I am going to finish out the second half of my career in a job where I am hated because of the uniform I wear...talk about judging people. I can't even park my car near my apartment and I have to bring my dinner to work now. It seems as if everyone hates us no and we are wrong no matter what we do. Our safety is a tremendous concern, not this girl and what she does according the the loser person who hates and stalks her and tries to make her relevant. You need to grow up and reevaluate your priorities. Thank God I work the west side so I don't have to worry about working near a ball less piece of shitt like you who cares more about spreading gossip then trying to keep yourself and the people around you safe.

You must have a really awesome life to be so stuck on her. My gosh, give it up. What’s with you?

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast