Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You know, Im all for posting about general issues with this job, agency, district, squad, shifts, and so on. The favoritism, connected, minority unfairness, and so on. I have serious issues with how short and burned out we are and no mid shift. I also think we should not single anyone out or use names. Just my opinion. We all have the right to post what we want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I gather from this whole debacle is that Charlie cheated on Jillene because she looks like an old, washed up hag, and Charlie doesn’t like that look.
    Interesting take on this thread. My take is that Stg Charlie is a psychotic predator who cant handle women his age, so he preys on agency women his daughters age.

Unregistered
    You fukcing sonuvab!tch piece of sh!t scumbag! Who the fukc do you think you are making unfounded accusations??? You need to be identified, fired and sued into the poor house, you trash can liar!!!
    Seems like someone’s bottle of scotch ran dry. Time to hit the liquor store again, Stg Charlie

Unregistered
    Skanky Charlie and Mini Skank Chuck trained they ‘re secrets this past weekend. Perhaps they team tagged the jobless 25 yea4 old. Way to go Stg Charlie. Did it bring back memories of Court?

Unregistered
    Skanky Charlie and Mini Skank Chuck trained they ‘re secrets this past weekend. Perhaps they team tagged the jobless 25 yea4 old. Way to go Stg Charlie. Did it bring back memories of Court?
    Clearly this is the same delusional poster who keeps replying to their own nonsense since you keep abbreviating Sgt wrong. Get a life loser

Unregistered
    Clearly this is the same delusional poster who keeps replying to their own nonsense since you keep abbreviating Sgt wrong. Get a life loser
    The fkd up abbreviations match the fkd up Charlie!

Unregistered
    Yes, the citizens know about him because of social media and the decals on the vehicles. It doesn’t matter why they know his name. All that matters is that they DO know his name. And they will vote for him. Whine and complain all you want. He will get four more years. Then four more years after that if he wants. If you don’t like it, then you should quit and go work for your hero Grady Judd. Everyone else is very happy to have the sheriff leading the agency. Anyone who doesn’t like it is just a disloyal coward. The 3 people who complain about the sheriff on this site need to rethink their lives because he has done nothing but make things better. You want the impossible so just do your job and let him continue to do great work on your behalf. The next time you see him, you should shake his hand and thank him for all the good he has done to improve the agency. Be proud that you’re part of something great. But you’ll keep complaining. Then one day you’ll wake up and realize you’ve been a jerk all along. You’ll look around and find you’re standing in the wilderness, naked and afraid. It will be too late for you. Too late...
    Whoever wrote this is an idiot. Wtf is naked and afraid. You people really need to get off the sheriff’s balls. There is a law suit coming and the county will see the sheriff is far from a good man.

Unregistered
    He knows who is posting the negative crap. He will eventually get that person in a position where he can do as he pleases and they will get destroyed, unable to do a damn thing about it but regret ever taking a shot at him. There’s a plan in place and it’s merciless.
    The sheriff ain’t gonna do sh*t, and the previous sheriff attempted to find out who was posting on Leo affairs and he got shut down.

Unregistered
    Yessss!!! This!!!

I had the misfortune of working with Jillene in CID for several years. She spent the majority of her shift spreading gossip and bad mouthing everyone she came in contact with. She spent more time spreading rumors than actually clearing cases. (I’m going to wager a guess that Charlie is the only reason she is still a detective). Anytime there was a new female in the division, she immediately started spreading dirt about them. It is obvious she feels threatened by other women, possibly because she has nothing real to offer. Perhaps Jillene should’ve spent less time focusing on everyone else’s lives and more time focusing on herself and her own marriage, and maybe she could’ve avoided being the laughing stock of the agency. Karma is a *****, and she has a lot of negative Karma built up. Something tells me this is only the beginning for her.
    Sean, look she rejected you just like Bri did. Not surprised you post on here as your ball less just like your WORTHLESS ASS DAD WAS when he was stealing a pay check. Man up and address your issues like a man fat boy. From the looks of you, won’t be long before you drop dead from a massive heart attack. I’m sure you can get either of there numbers and call them if you want to man up. We all know you won’t, go have another cookie fat boy

Unregistered
    Yessss!!! This!!!

I had the misfortune of working with Jillene in CID for several years. She spent the majority of her shift spreading gossip and bad mouthing everyone she came in contact with. She spent more time spreading rumors than actually clearing cases. (I’m going to wager a guess that Charlie is the only reason she is still a detective). Anytime there was a new female in the division, she immediately started spreading dirt about them. It is obvious she feels threatened by other women, possibly because she has nothing real to offer. Perhaps Jillene should’ve spent less time focusing on everyone else’s lives and more time focusing on herself and her own marriage, and maybe she could’ve avoided being the laughing stock of the agency. Karma is a *****, and she has a lot of negative Karma built up. Something tells me this is only the beginning for her.
    Ok Fat Boy, your as worthless as you Dad was. I’d suspect the best part of you ran down your moms leg

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast