Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 14
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What garbage is she in? I didn't quite get your "burn". You watched her for years? For someone who doesn't like her you sure kept tabs on your version of her actions. You and Sean seem to have a lot in common. You bashing her is no different than all the other people who get bashed on this site. In the big picture, who really cares? No one likes everyone and this site is nothing more than an anonymous platform to be as rude, vicious, and deceitful as you want as there are no boundaries. Most of the content is just rumor based or someone's opinion. I am sure none of the people on any thread care what people who talk behind their back have to say as they are not their friend. If you are that passionate about your feelings, perhaps you should step up and go tell Jillene to her face as I am sure she will truly value your opinion and will consider all of your helpful hair styling tips.
    This is not the first time Jillene was told she’s a waste of oxygen.

Unregistered
    What garbage is she in? I didn't quite get your "burn". You watched her for years? For someone who doesn't like her you sure kept tabs on your version of her actions. You and Sean seem to have a lot in common. You bashing her is no different than all the other people who get bashed on this site. In the big picture, who really cares? No one likes everyone and this site is nothing more than an anonymous platform to be as rude, vicious, and deceitful as you want as there are no boundaries. Most of the content is just rumor based or someone's opinion. I am sure none of the people on any thread care what people who talk behind their back have to say as they are not their friend. If you are that passionate about your feelings, perhaps you should step up and go tell Jillene to her face as I am sure she will truly value your opinion and will consider all of your helpful hair styling tips.
    The garbage can Charlie tossed her in when he moved on to his next victim.

Unregistered
    So let me get this right, this sick *******O, has been married 3 times, soon to be divorced three times, deranged relationship with his 25 yo daughter, hooks up with 20 year olds, and now works off duty at a preteen skating rink? Does the word pedophile come to anyone else’s mind?

Unregistered
    So let me get this right, this sick *******O, has been married 3 times, soon to be divorced three times, deranged relationship with his 25 yo daughter, hooks up with 20 year olds, and now works off duty at a preteen skating rink? Does the word pedophile come to anyone else’s mind?
    You fukcing sonuvab!tch piece of sh!t scumbag! Who the fukc do you think you are making unfounded accusations??? You need to be identified, fired and sued into the poor house, you trash can liar!!!

Unregistered
    You fukcing sonuvab!tch piece of sh!t scumbag! Who the fukc do you think you are making unfounded accusations??? You need to be identified, fired and sued into the poor house, you trash can liar!!!
    Although I think this went too far, I’m pretty sure you can’t be fired for having an opinion. They’ve been protected speech in this country for hundreds of years.

Unregistered
    Although I think this went too far, I’m pretty sure you can’t be fired for having an opinion. They’ve been protected speech in this country for hundreds of years.
    You can have an opinion all you want. Just keep it behind your yellow teeth so you don’t cross the line into harassment, libel, and deserving to have your teeth kicked in.

Unregistered
    You can have an opinion all you want. Just keep it behind your yellow teeth so you don’t cross the line into harassment, libel, and deserving to have your teeth kicked in.
    An insinuation isn’t libelous. It’s open to interpretation. Saying you saw him with a child and you didn’t, is. Just because someone doesn’t like what was insinuated, doesn’t make it libelous or defaming. It’s the poster’s opinion. That’s free speech. Those are his protected thoughts.

Unregistered
    An insinuation isn’t libelous. It’s open to interpretation. Saying you saw him with a child and you didn’t, is. Just because someone doesn’t like what was insinuated, doesn’t make it libelous or defaming. It’s the poster’s opinion. That’s free speech. Those are his protected thoughts.
    Those are his “protected” thoughts? More like “projected” thoughts. Sick pervert projecting his own pedo fantasies on someone else. Again, thoughts are protected while certai speech is not. You’re too stupid to recognize the difference between thoughts and speech apparently.

Unregistered
    What I gather from this whole debacle is that Charlie cheated on Jillene because she looks like an old, washed up hag, and Charlie doesn’t like that look.

Unregistered
    What I gather from this whole debacle is that Charlie cheated on Jillene because she looks like an old, washed up hag, and Charlie doesn’t like that look.
    You piece of sh!t. You insult people and condemn everyone like you’re perfect. You’re a perfect azzhole but that’s about it. You’re so superior to everyone else. But your spouse cheated on you and you think that makes you a victim. A victim of your own bad judgment maybe. Look in the mirror at your own corrupt image and recognize you’re not better than everyone else. You’re not better than ANYone else. A criminal in the hood is a better person than you. Burn in hell!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast