Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am a supportive citizen who comes to this blog to support my local law enforcement agency. I must tell you I am appalled by what I am reading in this particular topic. People who are supposed to be each other’s supporter want to hang them from a tree and do terrible things to their mother. I am APPALLED!!!

The citizens of Hillsborough County deserve better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a supportive citizen who comes to this blog to support my local law enforcement agency. I must tell you I am appalled by what I am reading in this particular topic. People who are supposed to be each other’s supporter want to hang them from a tree and do terrible things to their mother. I am APPALLED!!!

Maybe you should move to a different county, citizen. Hillsborough is a man’s county, not a place for sissies like you.

Unregistered

You're right, they do. So maybe you should move to a different county.. Suck it up you snowflake buttercup.

Unregistered
    You're right, they do. So maybe you should move to a different county.. Suck it up you snowflake buttercup.
    You no good SOB! I served my country proudly in the Korean War.

Unregistered

My advice concerned citizen, move to another county 😆

Unregistered
    So you're like 90 years old? And you're worried about a thread on this site?

Unregistered
    Don't take these clowns seriously. They talk all big and bad behind anonymity. They are but a small fraction of the office; And yes, they will tell you otherwise here. Truth is, they are a bunch of bitter, divorced, alcoholic "has beens" trying to make themselves relevant after a lifetime of bad decisions that they can't admit to.

The HCSO is booming right now, I've been here 15 years and am looking forward the the next.

Thank you for your service sir!

Unregistered
    Dit.....To

Unregistered
    Still love to shove my fist down the throat of the scumbag who started this thread. Enrages me that some anonymous coward attacked a really good person.

Unregistered
    Still love to shove my fist down the throat of the scumbag who started this thread. Enrages me that some anonymous coward attacked a really good person.
    Scum of the earth Charlie? Good person? Haaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaa

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast