Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Fat Boy, your as worthless as you Dad was. I’d suspect the best part of you ran down your moms leg
    I wonder what’s been running down Jilly Rae’s leg?

Unregistered
    He knows who is posting the negative crap. He will eventually get that person in a position where he can do as he pleases and they will get destroyed, unable to do a damn thing about it but regret ever taking a shot at him. There’s a plan in place and it’s merciless.
    Is this threat meant to seriously scare someone...anyone at all? Sgt. Charlie’s brain is smaller than his balz. He couldn’t devise a plan to work himself out of a paper bag. Just sit back and enjoy your scotch, it works wonders for delusional thoughts.

Unregistered
    Just so there’s no violations, Here are the public record facts: Sgt Charlie’s neighbors called to report a psychotic neighbor out of control. Two TPD squads responded at 12:45 AM on 02-09-20 to an assault/battery call. Report #68178
    Let’s see if this post mysteriously disappears.

Unregistered
    Just so there’s no violations, Here are the public record facts: Sgt Charlie’s neighbors called to report a psychotic neighbor out of control. Two TPD squads responded at 12:45 AM on 02-09-20 to an assault/battery call. Report #68178
    Let’s see if this post mysteriously disappears.
    Too funny nice try as the call doesn’t state Sgt Charlie did anything. Grow a set Fat Boy, if you could only move your many chins to to your balls you might be a man. You certainly are as worthless as you dead ass major daddy

Unregistered
    Larry Lingo must be laughing his A off right now because Karma sent him a nice little gift!

Unregistered
    Too funny nice try as the call doesn’t state Sgt Charlie did anything. Grow a set Fat Boy, if you could only move your many chins to to your balls you might be a man. You certainly are as worthless as you dead ass major daddy
    Perhaps we should knock of the door at 5350 Bridge St. # 1106, and see who the guilty party is. My guess is you’ll find a fat azz, balding, sex addict and his latest victim. I believe the two on them together with Courtney have had some wild threesomes. Dad of the year!

Unregistered
    Clearly, you’re referring to Sgt. Charles David Keene.

Unregistered
    Perhaps we should knock of the door at 5350 Bridge St. # 1106, and see who the guilty party is. My guess is you’ll find a fat azz, balding, sex addict and his latest victim. I believe the two on them together with Courtney have had some wild threesomes. Dad of the year!
    I think you should knock on the door and when it isn’t him, your punk ass certainly won’t admit your wrong

Unregistered
    I thought I’d seen it all, talking of scum bags you bring his children into. Your are a coward and a *****

Unregistered
    If you think you’ve seen it all, you must not know Sgt Charlie very well. This guy is the lowest scum you’ll meet, capable of anything, ruining lives all along the way. Just look at his track record.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast