Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sheriff is a good man and a great leader who started in the trenches and worked his way up. The citizens love him too. You may not like it because you’re jealous and a failure, but it’s all true.
    Ha Ha! Your exactly the kind of “no balzs” deputy I’m referring to😆

Unregistered
    I agree. I’m with a Federal Law Enforcement agency and browse servers LEO forums. This Sheriffs Office is among the worst at airing Dietrich laundry on a public forum. Trust me, it makes your agency look bad to everyone. It really is a shame.
    Where does that issue come from? What is the cause? So many posts by so many deputies. Well, there is only one commonality. The agency. Why hide what we see? What do we get out of it? With how divided this agency is? Do you really thing this agency is simply full of bad deputies? Especially so many that were hired under Gee’s insanely strict hiring guidelines, SOT, and insane 10 week post academy? After all, we only hire the elite. The best of the best of the best. We are beyond shorthanded due to those BS guidelines that has cause massive burnout over the past ten years. Could we all just be that bad? Or just speaking up?

Ill answer you. We are sick and tired of the poor leadership, poor decisions, being so top heavy with brass and people riding the gravy train while raking in the money, while the select few do 90% of the police work risking their lives. And they expect us to support that by being quiet?

How about this is just one of the first small symptom of us slipping through the fingers of our leaders. Docobo knew it. He responded by grasping tighter with bully policy, but it made things even worse. Now add all this fluff diversity which has sentenced most of us regular deputies to a dead job. Thats right. Job. Not a career. In a career you can grow, learn, flourish, progress, rise to leadership, and sustain that career mentally. One where hard work is notice, valued, utilized, and rewarded. Not at a job. Jobs are unstable, unpredictable, have high turnover, and not for the long term. Like a bagger at A grocery store. Thats what this joke of a job has become.

Look at our resignation rates before you try to discredit me.

Unregistered
    Cool story, Jerry Maguire.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff is a good man and a great leader who started in the trenches and worked his way up. The citizens love him too. You may not like it because you’re jealous and a failure, but it’s all true.
    The citizens know him because his name has been plastered to every building, social media post, and sign in Hillsborough County for the past three years. Also, I see all the new cars have his name on them again and all the old cars are getting new decals with his name. Drive through the garage parking lot to verify. He's hoping that when people go to the ballot box next year they'll recognize the name and ignore the (R) in this blue county. He really just ought to run as a Democrat and ensure the win.

Unregistered
    The citizens know him because his name has been plastered to every building, social media post, and sign in Hillsborough County for the past three years. Also, I see all the new cars have his name on them again and all the old cars are getting new decals with his name. Drive through the garage parking lot to verify. He's hoping that when people go to the ballot box next year they'll recognize the name and ignore the (R) in this blue county. He really just ought to run as a Democrat and ensure the win.
    Yes, the citizens know about him because of social media and the decals on the vehicles. It doesn’t matter why they know his name. All that matters is that they DO know his name. And they will vote for him. Whine and complain all you want. He will get four more years. Then four more years after that if he wants. If you don’t like it, then you should quit and go work for your hero Grady Judd. Everyone else is very happy to have the sheriff leading the agency. Anyone who doesn’t like it is just a disloyal coward. The 3 people who complain about the sheriff on this site need to rethink their lives because he has done nothing but make things better. You want the impossible so just do your job and let him continue to do great work on your behalf. The next time you see him, you should shake his hand and thank him for all the good he has done to improve the agency. Be proud that you’re part of something great. But you’ll keep complaining. Then one day you’ll wake up and realize you’ve been a jerk all along. You’ll look around and find you’re standing in the wilderness, naked and afraid. It will be too late for you. Too late...

Unregistered
    Good sheriff or bad. For me, the sheriff is not the main focus. The toxic paradigm within this agency is not changing anytime soon. It runs deep and many from the old regime still remain even if the sheriff does have good intentions. Ask retired Col. Davis about his efforts or ask those deputies working D4 day-B If the sheriff or anyone is impacting their misery for the better. That is if they are not all suffering from Stockholm syndrome yet. Based on the track record of this agency being run by self serving politicians and how moral on patrol is still at an all time low, Im willing to bet its the same old routine with this sheriff. His name plastered on everything and his face plastered on social media / regular media speaks for itself. I with I had a zone partner for every time I saw him on the news this week alone.

Frankly, I can give one fuk what the politicians do and how they play their self serving games from their safe air conditioned offices. As long as they keep the core function workers, deputies, happy and maybe we wont go around spilling the beans about their games. They removed our mid shift in order to play the bigger ****k game with other agencies to make a 5th district, which only benefited everyone except patrol. Not to mention and entire admin department. We now go home later than ever before, yet we are progressive? How are we progressive? We may look slick with all the fancy equipment, but we are more burned out, more frustrated, more unfriendly, more inefficient, and quitting faster than ever before.

For those of you that don't see it, I Pity you for the trauma bonding you allowed this agency to instill upon you with the BS programing and fear tactics. All for the white picket fence. Is it worth it? What are the long term side effects?

Unregistered
    Yes, the citizens know about him because of social media and the decals on the vehicles. It doesn’t matter why they know his name. All that matters is that they DO know his name. And they will vote for him. Whine and complain all you want. He will get four more years. Then four more years after that if he wants. If you don’t like it, then you should quit and go work for your hero Grady Judd. Everyone else is very happy to have the sheriff leading the agency. Anyone who doesn’t like it is just a disloyal coward. The 3 people who complain about the sheriff on this site need to rethink their lives because he has done nothing but make things better. You want the impossible so just do your job and let him continue to do great work on your behalf. The next time you see him, you should shake his hand and thank him for all the good he has done to improve the agency. Be proud that you’re part of something great. But you’ll keep complaining. Then one day you’ll wake up and realize you’ve been a jerk all along. You’ll look around and find you’re standing in the wilderness, naked and afraid. It will be too late for you. Too late...
    Or maybe you will wake up and realize that the money, benefits, and shinny things are not worth what this agency mentally puts us through. You may resign, take a pay cut, downgrade your home, reconnect with your family, maybe save a marriage, stop drinking, and so on... You may find yourself actually happy because you learned to put yourself and your family first. Something this agency has zero respect for. The whole “naked and afraid” is the typical fear tactic hyperbole this agency dump on us day in and day out to make us walk on egg shells constantly. Its constant control through fear and negative reinforcement is why people are quitting.Try that for 30 years. Find one person that resigned that regrets their decision.

Unregistered
    Cool story, Jerry Maguire.
    I see that as a compliment.

Unregistered
    He knows who is posting the negative crap. He will eventually get that person in a position where he can do as he pleases and they will get destroyed, unable to do a damn thing about it but regret ever taking a shot at him. There’s a plan in place and it’s merciless.

Unregistered
    Good sheriff or bad. For me, the sheriff is not the main focus. The toxic paradigm within this agency is not changing anytime soon. It runs deep and many from the old regime still remain even if the sheriff does have good intentions. Ask retired Col. Davis about his efforts or ask those deputies working D4 day-B If the sheriff or anyone is impacting their misery for the better. That is if they are not all suffering from Stockholm syndrome yet. Based on the track record of this agency being run by self serving politicians and how moral on patrol is still at an all time low, Im willing to bet its the same old routine with this sheriff. His name plastered on everything and his face plastered on social media / regular media speaks for itself. I with I had a zone partner for every time I saw him on the news this week alone.

Frankly, I can give one fuk what the politicians do and how they play their self serving games from their safe air conditioned offices. As long as they keep the core function workers, deputies, happy and maybe we wont go around spilling the beans about their games. They removed our mid shift in order to play the bigger ****k game with other agencies to make a 5th district, which only benefited everyone except patrol. Not to mention and entire admin department. We now go home later than ever before, yet we are progressive? How are we progressive? We may look slick with all the fancy equipment, but we are more burned out, more frustrated, more unfriendly, more inefficient, and quitting faster than ever before.

For those of you that don't see it, I Pity you for the trauma bonding you allowed this agency to instill upon you with the BS programing and fear tactics. All for the white picket fence. Is it worth it? What are the long term side effects?
    Yep kind of like a cheap whore! Looks good until you get “the clap!”

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast