Sergeant Charlie and The Familia
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sergeant Charlie and The Familia

So, burned out Sergeant Charlie? Or was it because you were banging down Crime Scene Docobo? Was it because you caught some heat about banging down Crime Scene Docobo and were told to cool it?
    Low and behold, your girl gets knocked off for DUI. Sound familiar? Like Sergeant Charlie getting arrested a few years back in a UC car for DUI/refusal. Oh yeah, he resigned and returned a year or two later after hiring a high priced attorney and negotiating a plea. Oddly, he slid in the back door and back into CID. Forget the soiled IA invest that became invisible.
    Interesting that memos continue to come down on DUI when staff knows the dirty truth, promotes the dirty truth and endorses the dirty truth.
    When DL and KP were pulled over drunk in D3 (on scene witness/former sergeant aka Chino and in D1 by Deputy Bird dog), it was thrown out like the baby and the bath water. DUI is only as important as the political climate at the moment.

Unregistered
    This is so true.

Unregistered
    i feel bad for his wife, she seems nice.

Unregistered
    Poore and L. are the new face of HCSO. Just in case you didn’t realize the LGBT are running sh;t these days! Soon Castor will Tampa’s new Mayor! This place will be like 31 flavors, something for everyone! Are they crime fighters or imposters? I gleefully wait for all you keyboard Ninja’s with you STFU and similar unwavering support for this office, or should I say ship of fools? Bring it on .......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poore and L. are the new face of HCSO. Just in case you didn’t realize the LGBT are running sh;t these days! Soon Castor will Tampa’s new Mayor! This place will be like 31 flavors, something for everyone! Are they crime fighters or imposters? I gleefully wait for all you keyboard Ninja’s with you STFU and similar unwavering support for this office, or should I say ship of fools? Bring it on .......
    Agreed. This is not the old school down to earth HCSO we started at long ago. Its becoming a circus that tries to constantly keep up with social media and media trends. This is a police agency, not some entertainment company. Time to be cops again. What a freaking joke this agency has become. Its not about diversity. Its about skills and qualifications.

Unregistered
    Agreed. This is not the old school down to earth HCSO we started at long ago. Its becoming a circus that tries to constantly keep up with social media and media trends. This is a police agency, not some entertainment company. Time to be cops again. What a freaking joke this agency has become. Its not about diversity. Its about skills and qualifications.
    Finally an intelligent post, well done 👏🏻

Unregistered
    No, it’s actually about “FUKC YOU!!!!”

Unregistered

You are the fool.

You have the attention span of a goldfish, and have just proven that you will continue to be unsuccessful at everything you do....Fool.

Unregistered
    You have the attention span of a goldfish, and have just proven that you will continue to be unsuccessful at everything you do....Fool.
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..

Unregistered

The Bald Avenger

This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..
    What is so excellent about it? Oh I just figured it out! Your one of the spineless office trolls that hides behind their keyboard and defends the “Chad & Donna show!”

Grow up “Peter Pan!” I know, you’ll get promoted before you even where those knee pads out!

But you know what will happen? Just ask Major Adee! All his puckering up and cronyism got him far😆

FY PAUL

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast