Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    These are good people going through hard times. Leave them alone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yessss!!! This!!!

I had the misfortune of working with Jillene in CID for several years. She spent the majority of her shift spreading gossip and bad mouthing everyone she came in contact with. She spent more time spreading rumors than actually clearing cases. (I’m going to wager a guess that Charlie is the only reason she is still a detective). Anytime there was a new female in the division, she immediately started spreading dirt about them. It is obvious she feels threatened by other women, possibly because she has nothing real to offer. Perhaps Jillene should’ve spent less time focusing on everyone else’s lives and more time focusing on herself and her own marriage, and maybe she could’ve avoided being the laughing stock of the agency. Karma is a *****, and she has a lot of negative Karma built up. Something tells me this is only the beginning for her.
    I also worked in CID for many years and this comment is nothing more than a bunch of lies coming from a scorned man such as you, Detective Appel. I vividly recall her frustration and disgust having to try to keep the peace with you despite you constantly leaving gifts on her desk, love notes, poems, flowers, stealing her car keys and leaving gift baskets in her car, and driving by her house and then letting her know you did it all the time. She told you repeatedly to stop but you would not. You should be grateful she tried to keep it quiet and didn't take it outside of ECU. Pretty pathetic you choose to jump on this bandwagon when YOU were a married man when you were trying to get her to pay attention to you and now you take a cheap shot in using this opportunity to talk bad about her because she repeatedly turned you down. She wasn't the only female you tried this on, now was she?! I heard you are divorced now so it looks like you got your own dose of much deserved Karma. Looks like you got exactly what you deserved.

Unregistered
    I also worked in CID for many years and this comment is nothing more than a bunch of lies coming from a scorned man such as you, Detective Appel. I vividly recall her frustration and disgust having to try to keep the peace with you despite you constantly leaving gifts on her desk, love notes, poems, flowers, stealing her car keys and leaving gift baskets in her car, and driving by her house and then letting her know you did it all the time. She told you repeatedly to stop but you would not. You should be grateful she tried to keep it quiet and didn't take it outside of ECU. Pretty pathetic you choose to jump on this bandwagon when YOU were a married man when you were trying to get her to pay attention to you and now you take a cheap shot in using this opportunity to talk bad about her because she repeatedly turned you down. She wasn't the only female you tried this on, now was she?! I heard you are divorced now so it looks like you got your own dose of much deserved Karma. Looks like you got exactly what you deserved.
    Interesting that someone is calling out Sean Appel when I doubt very seriously he wrote that. But since someone is dogging him out, let me tell you what I witnessed in CID. I saw Jillene flirting incessantly with Sean, Dave Martinez, Jeff Harris and every other guy in the division as she tried to get them to do her work for her. She would make them think she was interested in them so they would follow her around like puppy dogs. Sean wasn’t the only one she did this to. She would make sure she touched them a lot, acted like she cared, batted her eyes, laughed loudly at things that weren’t really funny, did her little pouty face woe is me bit to get them to rescue her. So, if Sean did any of those things, she gave him the impression they were wanted. Jillene has always been white trash. She acts like trash and talks like trash and sleeps around like trash.

Unregistered
    Sit back with my feet up, maybe sip a nice scotch, and get a good laugh reading about the self-imposed misery you wallow around in like a cry baby. Sh!t’s hilarious!
    Actually, you’re likely sitting back with your feet up thinking about your 25 year old daughter who has obviously cut you off, or you thinking about the 25 year old you found to replace your daughter?

Unregistered
    Funny you target Sean Appel when this could’ve been written by any number of female detectives defamed my Jillene’s lying tongue, or any number of male detectives she flirted with to have them do her job for her. I’ve watched her for years as she would stand close to them, bat her eyes, run her hand up their arm, whisper in their ears, giggle and flip her 2002 hair style over her shoulder. She would tell them some story about being a victim in need of a hero...If Sean, or any other detective, got the wrong idea, it’s because she gave it to them. Let’s not pretend she’s full of morals or values. She was cheating with Cheating Charlie while she was married to Larry. Now she’s a victim because Cheating Charlie cheated on her? I don’t think so. She has always been trash, and now the trash is in the garbage where it belongs!

Unregistered
    These are good people going through hard times. Leave them alone.
    Your definition of good is obviously different than Mirriam-Webster’s.

Unregistered
    Funny you target Sean Appel when this could’ve been written by any number of female detectives defamed my Jillene’s lying tongue, or any number of male detectives she flirted with to have them do her job for her. I’ve watched her for years as she would stand close to them, bat her eyes, run her hand up their arm, whisper in their ears, giggle and flip her 2002 hair style over her shoulder. She would tell them some story about being a victim in need of a hero...If Sean, or any other detective, got the wrong idea, it’s because she gave it to them. Let’s not pretend she’s full of morals or values. She was cheating with Cheating Charlie while she was married to Larry. Now she’s a victim because Cheating Charlie cheated on her? I don’t think so. She has always been trash, and now the trash is in the garbage where it belongs!
    Ch-ch-ch-cheaters.

Unregistered
    Unlike this coward, Sean would actually post his name if he posted here. That guy is brutally honest and doesn't give two fukks. He doesn't need to hide behind a keyboard like yourself.

Unregistered
    What garbage is she in? I didn't quite get your "burn". You watched her for years? For someone who doesn't like her you sure kept tabs on your version of her actions. You and Sean seem to have a lot in common. You bashing her is no different than all the other people who get bashed on this site. In the big picture, who really cares? No one likes everyone and this site is nothing more than an anonymous platform to be as rude, vicious, and deceitful as you want as there are no boundaries. Most of the content is just rumor based or someone's opinion. I am sure none of the people on any thread care what people who talk behind their back have to say as they are not their friend. If you are that passionate about your feelings, perhaps you should step up and go tell Jillene to her face as I am sure she will truly value your opinion and will consider all of your helpful hair styling tips.

Unregistered
    Ch-ch-ch-cheaters.
    Cheating Charlie can’t seem to keep his zipper pulled up, just ask his daughter, wives, and sluts he hangs with.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast