Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought I’d seen it all, talking of scum bags you bring his children into. Your are a coward and a *****
    Let's see what you think of him when you catch him banging you wife, or better yet, your daughter. We all know nothing will happen to him because of his tight relationship with CC, DL KP. He will be protected until we have a new REAL Sheriff

Unregistered
    Sean, look she rejected you just like Bri did. Not surprised you post on here as your ball less just like your WORTHLESS ASS DAD WAS when he was stealing a pay check. Man up and address your issues like a man fat boy. From the looks of you, won’t be long before you drop dead from a massive heart attack. I’m sure you can get either of there numbers and call them if you want to man up. We all know you won’t, go have another cookie fat boy
    Why do you keep targeting Sean when this could be any number of people led, target or mistreated by Jillene? She has a long history of mistreating people. If you’ve been personally victimized by Jillene, say aye.

AYE!!!!!!

Unregistered
    No more victims than Charlie, who has victimized the majority of agency women, and nearby skating rinks, of course. Let’s hear an AYE, for this POS!

AYE, AYE!!!

Unregistered
    Legitimate question here... is Jillene’s house a new D4 sub station now that Charlie is gone?

Unregistered
    What makes you think your childish behavior is humorous? You are pretty much a coward talking behind her back, grow up. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your parents would be ashamed of you as well.

Unregistered
    What makes you think your childish behavior is humorous? You are pretty much a coward talking behind her back, grow up. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your parents would be ashamed of you as well.
    You mean the way Jillene talks behind everyone else’s back? Tsk tsk tsk. What goes around comes around.

Unregistered
    You mean the way Jillene talks behind everyone else’s back? Tsk tsk tsk. What goes around comes around.
    So stop being such a coward and tell her to her face. I am sure she deeply cares what you think. You don't have the balls to say anything to anybody which is why you use this site. You are pathetic.

Unregistered
    So stop being such a coward and tell her to her face. I am sure she deeply cares what you think. You don't have the balls to say anything to anybody which is why you use this site. You are pathetic.
    No one is afraid of Jillene. No one is saying who they are because they don’t want the office to know who visits this site. I’m sure hundreds of people want to tell Jillene what a bimbo slut she is.

Unregistered
    No one is afraid of Jillene. No one is saying who they are because they don’t want the office to know who visits this site. I’m sure hundreds of people want to tell Jillene what a bimbo slut she is.
    "Visits" or just continually types a bunch of crap about everyone? I am sure her, the Sheriff, Kristi, Donna, Collins, Evarts, Chancey, Charlie, Rios, St John, and who ever the Strawberry Queen is in addition to anyone else I missed who are constantly bashed on here give a crap about what one or two disgruntled employees have to say about them on an anonymous site where there are no boundaries. You know where these people work and how to reach them so if you feel so inclined to constantly talk about them, why don't you try to act like an adult instead of acting like a vindictive middle school girl who wasn't invited to sit at the cool kids table? How about you grow up and reach out and tell them in person your laundry list of issues so they can immediatley correct all the things you don't like about them? I am sure they would love to hear your ideas and remedies as obviously you are so much better than everyone else. Thank God I am retired as I would hate to think I ever worked next to a coward like you who hides behind a keyboard like a little b(itch) who is truly nothing more then a nameless bully. I pray you don't have kids as you are a terrible role model. I would like to think most parents wouldn't allow their kids to act like this but it sadly it must be acceptable behavior in your house because you thrive on it. You need Jesus in your life. And a time consuming hobby. Or three. People like you don't think the rules ever apply to you because there is no accountability on this site. I know it empowers you which speaks volumes of who you really are, as you have zero integrity, class or character. I know you feel you are perfect and have the right to say anything you want as there are no ramifications. I bet you don't have many friends as most normal people don't like people like you who constantly just want to talk smack about everyone, all the time because you are obsessed with all of them. Without the anonymity, you have and are nothing. Good luck to you, you desperately need it.

On a side note, I got on this site to ask who at the SO has a side business cleaning dryer vents and who can install a pool cage/screen. I want to give the business to the Sheriff's Office employees, before I look elsewhere.

Unregistered
    "Visits" or just continually types a bunch of crap about everyone? I am sure her, the Sheriff, Kristi, Donna, Collins, Evarts, Chancey, Charlie, Rios, St John, and who ever the Strawberry Queen is in addition to anyone else I missed who are constantly bashed on here give a crap about what one or two disgruntled employees have to say about them on an anonymous site where there are no boundaries. You know where these people work and how to reach them so if you feel so inclined to constantly talk about them, why don't you try to act like an adult instead of acting like a vindictive middle school girl who wasn't invited to sit at the cool kids table? How about you grow up and reach out and tell them in person your laundry list of issues so they can immediatley correct all the things you don't like about them? I am sure they would love to hear your ideas and remedies as obviously you are so much better than everyone else. Thank God I am retired as I would hate to think I ever worked next to a coward like you who hides behind a keyboard like a little b(itch) who is truly nothing more then a nameless bully. I pray you don't have kids as you are a terrible role model. I would like to think most parents wouldn't allow their kids to act like this but it sadly it must be acceptable behavior in your house because you thrive on it. You need Jesus in your life. And a time consuming hobby. Or three. People like you don't think the rules ever apply to you because there is no accountability on this site. I know it empowers you which speaks volumes of who you really are, as you have zero integrity, class or character. I know you feel you are perfect and have the right to say anything you want as there are no ramifications. I bet you don't have many friends as most normal people don't like people like you who constantly just want to talk smack about everyone, all the time because you are obsessed with all of them. Without the anonymity, you have and are nothing. Good luck to you, you desperately need it.

On a side note, I got on this site to ask who at the SO has a side business cleaning dryer vents and who can install a pool cage/screen. I want to give the business to the Sheriff's Office employees, before I look elsewhere.
    So back to the point of this thread which is what a bimbo slut Jillene is.... I have a lot of friends at this office who think the same thing, so I’m not worried about spending my days alone.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast