Prt - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prt

Unregistered
    I heard it was friendly fire but then again their being trained by officers that were pending termination 2 months ago so what do u expect?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard it was friendly fire but then again their being trained by officers that were pending termination 2 months ago so what do u expect?
    Anybody with some time on knew what was going to happen. The department always sells these special units as something and then, once approved, it changes its M.O. For example, SPORT, RDF, and now PRT. After a month of PRT, they M.O. changed and now are proactive in areas of high crime and responding to hot calls. They were working overtime today when the shooting happened in the hood. This Deparment is predictable, just watch the patterns.

Let’s get it approved first and then we will change everything we do and how we do itS

Unregistered
    Anybody with some time on knew what was going to happen. The department always sells these special units as something and then, once approved, it changes its M.O. For example, SPORT, RDF, and now PRT. After a month of PRT, they M.O. changed and now are proactive in areas of high crime and responding to hot calls. They were working overtime today when the shooting happened in the hood. This Deparment is predictable, just watch the patterns.

Let’s get it approved first and then we will change everything we do and how we do itS
    Bello & PRT at its finest with zero discipline! We all should pray they didn’t kill each other today.

Unregistered
    Knowing the dancing queen, Bello will be a Major by Monday,

Just watch!!!!! LMAO

Unregistered
    Knowing the dancing queen, Bello will be a Major by Monday,

Just watch!!!!! LMAO
    Who is taller Bello or JP? Could be a battle lol

Unregistered

Wow

You all dont even know the facts of the situation but are already on this website talking trash. I find that sad and cowardly.

Unregistered
    You all dont even know the facts of the situation but are already on this website talking trash. I find that sad and cowardly.
    Facts are a cop got shot and it was probably from friendly fire.

Unregistered
    The real embarrassment is Sgt veloso how that reject is a Sgt is beyond comprehension,let alone a Sgt in prt..I guess it’s the trend of putting loser supervisors in units where they don’t belong, Rego in srt and now veloso in Prt...pestaculo

Unregistered
    The real embarrassment is Sgt veloso how that reject is a Sgt is beyond comprehension,let alone a Sgt in prt..I guess it’s the trend of putting loser supervisors in units where they don’t belong, Rego in srt and now veloso in Prt...pestaculo
    Recycling trash from SRT to prt is still trash.

Unregistered
    Yeah, ask Hialeah guys about Veloso there. Tremendo zero. Even Hialeah-Hialeah, says he’s garbage. Damn! And here we have him. A sergeant in Miami-Dade. All you gotta do is study a little bit, folks! Take a test, and BAM! You’re movin’ on up. Maybe the county should start considering how the military promotes. Actually measuring up to the rank? Denonstarting proficiency?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast