UC apperal - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UC apperal

Unregistered
    Listen marshmallow: the PBA endorsed this place. Stahl took pictures here with the owners and as a rep I felt it was cool to patronythe place. Yes $200. I make that and more from my PBA salary but I’m still pissed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen marshmallow: the PBA endorsed this place. Stahl took pictures here with the owners and as a rep I felt it was cool to [patronize] the place. Yes $200. I make that and more from my PBA salary but I’m still pissed.
    Patronize is a verb, meaning: Do business with, buy from, shop at, be a customer of, be a client of, . . .

Unregistered
    Listen marshmallow: the PBA endorsed this place. Stahl took pictures here with the owners and as a rep I felt it was cool to patronythe place. Yes $200. I make that and more from my PBA salary but I’m still pissed.
    Hi guys I represent the IUPA and if you don't want marshmallow representatives like the above, give us a call. I gurantee we won't take crap from your director, and we will have people actually educated in your departmental directives representing you in the unfortunate event you need help.

Also, I'd be proud to support a fellow law enforcement officers side business as we are all a family.

Thanks, RH.

Unregistered
    I’m selling $200 worth of UC Apparel for $100. Let me know and we can meet up. I have skin tight thin blue line shirts that make you look ripped, I have key chains and hats too.

Unregistered
    When the day comes that you need representation I will ridicule you.

Unregistered
    This is the wrong chat thread to recruit members to join your silly club! Either start a new thread recruiting members or leave this one because it is quite annoying that you aren’t posting any relevant information to the thread!
    Ignore me and I’ll promise to ignore you!

Unregistered

Best comment eva

You’re an idiot for buying $200 worth of OFF-DUTY police clothing. When I’m off, I don’t want anyone to know I’m a police officer.

Also, why don’t you go to the UC apparel store or website and ask the question, instead of coming here and sounding like an ass.
    Rookies, DO NOT BE THE IDIOT that spends money to let criminals know you’re a cop OFF DUTY

Unregistered

A veteran with 3 years is no veteran

Actually I’m not a rookie. I’m a veteran who is a PBA rep. Hope you don’t need my help you POS
    Sorry not sorry

Unregistered

You clearly are not a veteran

A real cop would know not to trust the PBA as they say alot just to fill their members with false hope to keep supporting them. You got owned kid.

Unregistered
    I think they have great stuff.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast