UC apperal - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UC apperal

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao. Wow $200, must be a rookie.
    Actually I’m not a rookie. I’m a veteran who is a PBA rep. Hope you don’t need my help you POS

Unregistered
    Actually I’m not a rookie. I’m a veteran who is a PBA rep. Hope you don’t need my help you POS
    Lol sh1t you don't even know how to look up uniform sop ! I think I'll bypass you and go with someone more knowledgeable if I'm in a jam. You seem like the slug type to me.

Unregistered
    A 13 year veteran completely decked out in UC apparel for duty? Sounds like Joe Naranjo Jr. You must be a real winner who can’t get to a specialized unit that allows some uniform modifications.
    $200 in UC apparel for work I’m still laughing! Did they at least give you a PO discount?? This is funny sh*t....

Unregistered
    A 13 year veteran completely decked out in UC apparel for duty? Sounds like Joe Naranjo Jr. You must be a real winner who can’t get to a specialized unit that allows some uniform modifications.
    $200 in UC apparel for work I’m still laughing! Did they at least give you a PO discount?? This is funny sh*t....
    Spoken like a true punk ass rookie who thinks they can modify their uniform and wear drop down holsters and tight ass UC shirts because you’re in a special unit. You showed your hand when you speak down to the road guys because we aren’t “special” like you.

Unregistered
    Shut up Tactical Douche your just upset that your stuck with $200 worth of thin blue line shirts that you’ll have to wear to Disney cause you can’t wear them to work!!!!
    I’m sure you’ll look cute at the gym too! Godspeed!

Unregistered
    Shut up Tactical Douche your just upset that your stuck with $200 worth of thin blue line shirts that you’ll have to wear to Disney cause you can’t wear them to work!!!!
    Whats a tactical douche? Is that like a douche made of kevlar or something?

Unregistered
    Yeah pretty much! Just picture this 13 year Veteran decked out in UC Apparel. That’s a Tactical Douche. Don’t feel bad guy, every squad has one, your just the one who went on a shopping spree at UC Apparell and got denied at work!!! You might be able to wear the hat to work when it rains.

Unregistered
    I hope you have permission to have outside employment and doing personal business while on duty Papo..

Unregistered
    Yes I read the SOP’s beforehand and filled out all the necessary paperwork and work the allotted amount of hours stated in the SOPs. Unlike you, I can read and follow the rules! You should have someone read the chapter about Uniform Appearance before you show up to work out of uniform!

Unregistered
    Yes I read the SOP’s beforehand and filled out all the necessary paperwork and work the allotted amount of hours stated in the SOPs. Unlike you, I can read and follow the rules! You should have someone read the chapter about Uniform Appearance before you show up to work out of uniform!
    How about that painted on gay ass beard you have?! Hope you didn’t pay for that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast