UC apperal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UC apperal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

UC apperal

I wasted about 200$ worth of MDPD gear at this store run by POs. Now my District is saying I can’t wear it. Did this company not get approval from the County before printing merch and selling it to all the POs? I’m pretty pissed off

Unregistered
    Where who what when whete how why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wasted about 200$ worth of MDPD gear at this store run by POs. Now my District is saying I can’t wear it. Did this company not get approval from the County before printing merch and selling it to all the POs? I’m pretty pissed off
    You’re an idiot for buying $200 worth of OFF-DUTY police clothing. When I’m off, I don’t want anyone to know I’m a police officer.

Also, why don’t you go to the UC apparel store or website and ask the question, instead of coming here and sounding like an ass.

Unregistered
    Your concern is so irrelevant l. That’s off duty clothing just like if you were to buy a nypd shirt

Unregistered
    Lmao. Wow $200, must be a rookie.

Unregistered
    You must be a self entitled rookie who thinks it’s OK to reinvent the Chapter In the SOPs (book of rules) to your own liking! The only authorized clothing is issued by the quartermaster you dumbf**k. I can only picture how you showed up to rollcall... OMG!

Unregistered
    Lmao. Wow $200, must be a rookie.
    Actually I’m not a rookie. I’m a veteran who is a PBA rep. Hope you don’t need my help you POS

Unregistered
    Actually I’m not a rookie. I’m a veteran who is a PBA rep. Hope you don’t need my help you POS
    Lol sh1t you don't even know how to look up uniform sop ! I think I'll bypass you and go with someone more knowledgeable if I'm in a jam. You seem like the slug type to me.

Unregistered

A veteran with 3 years is no veteran

Sorry not sorry

Unregistered

Best comment eva

You’re an idiot for buying $200 worth of OFF-DUTY police clothing. When I’m off, I don’t want anyone to know I’m a police officer.

Also, why don’t you go to the UC apparel store or website and ask the question, instead of coming here and sounding like an ass.
    Rookies, DO NOT BE THE IDIOT that spends money to let criminals know you’re a cop OFF DUTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast