UC apperal - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UC apperal

Unregistered

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen marshmallow: the PBA endorsed this place. Stahl took pictures here with the owners and as a rep I felt it was cool to patronythe place. Yes $200. I make that and more from my PBA salary but I’m still pissed.
    Seriously if you are a “PBA REP” do us all a favor and step down. You obviously have no clue what an “S.O.P.” is and shouldn’t be representing anything except to rep the $200 worth of gear you just bought. If you make so much money then shut your **** holster up and just chalk this one up to being an idiot. Unreal how little whiny shits like you come on here and start a thread just to justify your lack of basic intelligence. Good lord.

Unregistered
    ...you nerds really believe that troll is a PBA rep......stupid cops...........................so entertaining.

Unregistered
    ...you nerds really believe that troll is a PBA rep......stupid cops...........................so entertaining.
    Sometimes those stupid cops become PBA President-just ask Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
    Sometimes those stupid cops become PBA President-just ask Steadman Stahl
    show me on the doll where you were touched as a child. stfu cry baby

Unregistered
    I’ll show when you come to us for representation

Unregistered
    I’d rather have PLEA than you wack representation, I’d probably lose my job for wearing UC Aparel if you represented me.

Unregistered
    I gotten laid cuz of my "off duty" UC apparel wear ...... best 50 ever spent keep it coming Paul .... I love me some groupies

Unregistered
    I heard UC Aparel was getting the contract to supply the quarter master with our uniforms when we become the Sheriffs Department! Smart Move!

Unregistered

Thanks to this thread, just found UC Apparel

Before this thread, never heard of UC Apparel. I looked it up.
    After this thread, now, I want to go get some items. Knowing one of our own is apparently affiliated with the place, I definitely will go, support, and purchase from UC Apparel.

Unregistered

Hater

Why do you have to go hate? UC has some really cool stuff. Great customer service. And don’t forget them donating to help our own. I know of 2 T-shirt fundraisers they have done to support members of our police family and I am forever grateful. It’s not their fault you are an idiot and spent money before doing research. And as far as you bragging about your PBA salary when you obviously aren’t worth a damn just shows how much of an idiot you really are and what a waste my PBA dues are going to. Just for that alone I am considering getting rid of my PBA membership. What kind of a ‘PBA rep’ goes around putting down fellow cops who are doing good and giving back to our police community. Which is more than I can say for you

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast