UC apperal - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: UC apperal

Unregistered
    I had IUPA before. They are the worst and when ur in trouble they leave you out to dry......
    Just talking from experience.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had IUPA before. They are the worst and when ur in trouble they leave you out to dry......
    Just talking from experience.
    But, they are so much better than the PBA. Look at BSO- PBA tried getting back in and the vote embarrassed the PBA. Our PBA sux so bad. Unless new leadership comes in soon I’ll remain an IUPA and PLEA member.

Unregistered
    Wow.2 of the sketchiest guys in law enforcement owning their own company? Bro, good f%cling luck!

Unregistered
    The other day I was at the dealer fixing up my truck and I saw this rookie wearing his BLE academy Tshirt, jeans and a blue thin line cap...... checking himself out in the mirror. Papo, noone gives a crap that you're a 5-0 while you're off duty. Can't afford regular clothes? Sapingo.

Unregistered
    I heard UC Apparel is coming out with a line of gym clothes. Yoga pants, tank tops, sweat bands, for all the millennials who want to walk around LA Fitness looking like cops while off duty!!

Unregistered
    I heard UC Apparel is coming out with a line of gym clothes. Yoga pants, tank tops, sweat bands, for all the millennials who want to walk around LA Fitness looking like cops while off duty!!
    Lol, you too much !

Unregistered
    Lol, you too much !
    Are they still open or 07d?

Unregistered
    The other day I was at the dealer fixing up my truck and I saw this rookie wearing his BLE academy Tshirt, jeans and a blue thin line cap...... checking himself out in the mirror. Papo, noone gives a crap that you're a 5-0 while you're off duty. Can't afford regular clothes? Sapingo.
    Lmao..the best is that, I saw a person that graduated over 20 years ago, at a Publix, wearing his PT academy shirt. I was like WTF are you kidding me? Lmao

Unregistered
    I’m not part of The clan so I don’t get a complete wardrobe of PBA shirts like the elite do. So, give me a shirt Steadman. It’s the very least I should get for my dues. I get
    Nothing else from you all

Unregistered
    I’m not part of The clan so I don’t get a complete wardrobe of PBA shirts like the elite do. So, give me a shirt Steadman. It’s the very least I should get for my dues. I get
    Nothing else from you all
    What are you talking about psycho? We don’t give PBA anything. Go drink your meds.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast