Tobacco Use - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tobacco Use

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do both very well, again thanks for the concern very much appreciated
    Much like buying a Chrysler Sebring with 200,000 miles on the clock.

Unregistered
    Much like buying a Chrysler Sebring with 200,000 miles on the clock.
    You really have no idea how old I am but you make silly immature comments. If and that's a big if your a cop anywhere down there I'm sure your the pride and joy of your agency. Again thanks for the concern

Unregistered
    You really have no idea how old I am but you make silly immature comments. If and that's a big if your a cop anywhere down there I'm sure your the pride and joy of your agency. Again thanks for the concern
    Let me apologize for these morons. I understand you probably thought this was a forum for people to communicate like adults and ask questions but this forum has turned into a complete joke. Some of the absolute worst of the agency calling each other names and spreading rumors and coming up with conspiracy theories. Sadly as immature as they are a lot of them are actually probably as old or older than you are. That being said you will find that these clowns do not speak for everyone once you get down here.

Unregistered
    Let me apologize for these morons. I understand you probably thought this was a forum for people to communicate like adults and ask questions but this forum has turned into a complete joke. Some of the absolute worst of the agency calling each other names and spreading rumors and coming up with conspiracy theories. Sadly as immature as they are a lot of them are actually probably as old or older than you are. That being said you will find that these clowns do not speak for everyone once you get down here.
    Oh I know and thank you for saying that, have plenty of the same at my agency now and gotta have tough skin and had better be able to throw it back. I dont worry about what people say about moving down it's there problem. I just wanted to know the tobacco policy down in fla quiting anyway but really want to know do I have to do it cold Turkey or slowly take myself off. And my other question is if I'm not using the agency insurance do I need to stop. Thanks for you nice response

Unregistered
    Oh I know and thank you for saying that, have plenty of the same at my agency now and gotta have tough skin and had better be able to throw it back. I dont worry about what people say about moving down it's there problem. I just wanted to know the tobacco policy down in fla quiting anyway but really want to know do I have to do it cold Turkey or slowly take myself off. And my other question is if I'm not using the agency insurance do I need to stop. Thanks for you nice response
    Aw, how sweet. They write their booking sheets up north with poetry narratives?

Unregistered
    No, the only policy about tobacco is that you can’t use it in uniform.

Unregistered
    I saw a motorcycle cop smoking while next to his bike in uniform. The neat part was when he was done smoking he threw the butt on the road and stomped it out. Classic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12