Someone is really worried about GPS

Unregistered

Someone is really worried about GPS

Damm you can’t stop writing about it. Must be worried

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damm you can’t stop writing about it. Must be worried
    I know who’s not worried about GPS, time off etc. Reyes Boys and the Retirees it doesn’t affect you if your retired! Why did I vote for the Reyes all I got was heart ache!

Unregistered
    Someone still worried

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone still worried
    FDR we see you, stop trying to help the Reyes get us to be happy with gps and more restriction on time off!

Unregistered
    I don't think it has much, to be a worry for many. I think it falls down to trust and who's going to be able to view GPS information. Upon some request, GPS could be issued to attorney's, public by FOIA, court and I'm sure others. Cause this department can not keep a secret. It's overkill if you ask me. I personally don't care one way or the other. It's city property and they can and will do as they please with it and us be damn, if we object. It should be for ALL city vehicles! Not just patrol and maybe(?) a few others. It's easier to, as usual for (staff) to point the finger at patrol as we are the departments problem and this magical placement of GPS, will put us all in our place. Those in the department, that are not required to have this, are really pushing it. To be a team player. I bet if the policy was changed and it was for all vehicle's. You would finally, have the FOP and staff fighting it. Why cry over spilled milk (to coin a phase) It's going to happen, so accept it and move on. Soon they will be another policy, we will find a reason to say WTF! Beside why is staff and the FOP not getting a GPS?