When your off why do you need GPS, don’t Fop memebers have privacy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey crybabies, go to private sector...your email is monitored, offices bugged, and hotel room alarm clocked are recording you undress. What are you guys stuck in the 90s? It's everywhere now.....cameras, recorders, bugs.....new world order so piss off.
    I have an expectation of privacy at my home. Keep your car, I don't need someone I've arrested for burglary with a battery there in tracking me and my family down. After this person gets out tracking me down from 8 years of prior GPS to know where I live. Humans are creatures of habit. They track where you eat what routes you take where go everyday. Think about that.

Unregistered
    You work for a government employer, you have no privacy, you don't like it then quit or use your POV.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You work for a government employer, you have no privacy, you don't like it then quit or use your POV.
    Seems that’s your solution to everything Reyes and loser friends. No ones going to quit the only one who should quit is the shitty President of the fop who doesn’t fight for anyone.

Unregistered
    Gps hasn’t been resolved the Reyes *****es don’t care.

Unregistered
    This Wednesday meeting we need to bring up all the issues the Reyes leadership is ignoring!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123