+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fix the problem donít give us excuses, retirees are the one controlling the Fop now. Look at these comment heís been on along time. This person favors reyes because tommy cares more about the retirees. Thatís why heís not fighting for us it doesnít benefits him.
    How or why are the retirees controlling the FOP and why do they really have much of a say? Damn, your retired, move on in your life. This place didn't get a sh!t about you while you were here and you still what to hang around? What telling war stories about the good old day's? Just about EVERYONE, that was forced into retirement or is retired. People talk nothing but crap about you. To get a head in this place, you either give head or talk bad, about everyone so as not to show, your just as screwed up as the one you replaced. Backstabbing, is a general order here for promotions and appointments. Reyes, pulled the so called wool over our eyes. We heard, what we wanted to hear, cause we needed to replace the former FOP. We went from bad to worst! Reyes, don't ever run for reelection! Honestly, you should be impeached, a vote should be taken to kick your sorry, lying azz out.

Unregistered
    Tommy Reyes itís in the contract when your off use car for personal reason and school. When your working sure radio has gps but itís not activated duh! They just could activate it if there following you ask tony Fernandez he used to be in the radio shop for 5 years. Lap top has GPS only if net mobility is on duh! But now gps in your car at all time. Your privacy when your off is gone now.

When you choose to use the police vehicle while you are off, you just put yourself on duty. The average citizen does not know if you are on/off duty, all he sees is a police vehicle and he needs help and he expect it! Your radio better be on, a 3/15 may be put out 4 blocks from where you are and you are expected to answer code 3 ready to help. If you can't do that, and do not want to be bothered by the GPS, "use your own car"!!!!!

Unregistered
    When you choose to use the police vehicle while you are off, you just put yourself on duty. The average citizen does not know if you are on/off duty, all he sees is a police vehicle and he needs help and he expect it! Your radio better be on, a 3/15 may be put out 4 blocks from where you are and you are expected to answer code 3 ready to help. If you can't do that, and do not want to be bothered by the GPS, "use your own car"!!!!!
    Good point but I don't know about you, when I'm off my radio is off. Not many of us live in the city or even Dade County. So, our help, maybe would be thanked over. Only a few here can get involved in a off duty incident and nothing become of it. Our department is not really respected by other departments. I've had people look to me, while I'm heading home after my shift and we see someone blow a light or speed. Sorry nothing I can do about it. When I first moved into a new place, I had a neighbor knock on my door, waking me up, cause she was having problems with her child. I handed her my phone and told her to call 911. So I became the bad guy?? After that I started leaving the PvP at the station most day's.

Unregistered
    Just what I needed to hear. If youre a cop and take home a vehicle you are letting the neighbors know you are available to help when needed. If you don't plan on helping when needed, don't take that car home. Because if youre my Broward neighbor and you have that Miami police car I'm banging on your door for help til the 25 minutes it takes Broward sheriff to arrive.

Unregistered
    Fight for everything don't let them take you down so easy ,today is the GPS on cars , yesterday was the body cameras the GPS on laptops, tomorrow will be cameras inside of cars pointing at you the whole shift the day after that who knows what. Leaving the car at the station is one solution but everyone either forgot that we pay for those cars to take them home or are just ignorant to see what is happening, I personally don't care I'm almost out of this place and I'm not looking back but my advised is fight don't go down so easy but unfortunately is not looking good with a union that doesn't care and a society against police that's future of police

Unregistered
    Hey crybabies, go to private sector...your email is monitored, offices bugged, and hotel room alarm clocked are recording you undress. What are you guys stuck in the 90s? It's everywhere now.....cameras, recorders, bugs.....new world order so piss off.

Unregistered
    Just what I needed to hear. If youre a cop and take home a vehicle you are letting the neighbors know you are available to help when needed. If you don't plan on helping when needed, don't take that car home. Because if youre my Broward neighbor and you have that Miami police car I'm banging on your door for help til the 25 minutes it takes Broward sheriff to arrive.

Lol. And the award goes to this person.... clearly not a cop. Come knocking on my door for help. I will provide you with a phone to call 911. We have no jurisdiction outside the City. Good luck my friend

Unregistered
    These clowns in the fop donít care about anything GPS came without a sound from them this is terrible we got an Fop that doesnít fight back!

Unregistered
    These clowns in the fop donít care about anything GPS came without a sound from them this is terrible we got an Fop that doesnít fight back!
    The messed up part about all this, us you're surprised.

Unregistered
    I heard internal Affairs is pulling gps information. I guess the discipline is coming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast