+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    When your off why do you need GPS, donít Fop memebers have privacy?

    Tommy Reyes itís in the contract when your off use car for personal reason and school. When your working sure radio has gps but itís not activated duh! They just could activate it if there following you ask tony Fernandez he used to be in the radio shop for 5 years. Lap top has GPS only if net mobility is on duh! But now gps in your car at all time. Your privacy when your off is gone now.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy Reyes itís in the contract when your off use car for personal reason and school. When your working sure radio has gps but itís not activated duh! They just could activate it if there following you ask tony Fernandez he used to be in the radio shop for 5 years. Lap top has GPS only if net mobility is on duh! But now gps in your car at all time. Your privacy when your off is gone now.
    And...? The contract is still being honored. If you don't like I then don't use the car or just quit.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy Reyes itís in the contract when your off use car for personal reason and school. When your working sure radio has gps but itís not activated duh! They just could activate it if there following you ask tony Fernandez he used to be in the radio shop for 5 years. Lap top has GPS only if net mobility is on duh! But now gps in your car at all time. Your privacy when your off is gone now.
    Reyes and FDR solution to everything where not gonna fight it so if you donít like than just quit. They say that to shit you up and scare you.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy Reyes itís in the contract when your off use car for personal reason and school. When your working sure radio has gps but itís not activated duh! They just could activate it if there following you ask tony Fernandez he used to be in the radio shop for 5 years. Lap top has GPS only if net mobility is on duh! But now gps in your car at all time. Your privacy when your off is gone now.
    Privacy??? As a cop you basically, live in a fish bowl for all to see. Leave your PvP at the station. More and more are starting to do this. Depending upon where you live. If you have a PvP in the driveway and then it's NOT their. It's letting, someone with ill intent, know your not home and it's free pickings for you apartment or house.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Privacy??? As a cop you basically, live in a fish bowl for all to see. Leave your PvP at the station. More and more are starting to do this. Depending upon where you live. If you have a PvP in the driveway and then it's NOT their. It's letting, someone with ill intent, know your not home and it's free pickings for you apartment or house.
    FDR STOP trying to get people to leave car at station.where not going to leave are car at the station thatís dumb. Gas alone you ll waste Alot of money if you live far. It is a benefit, and some people share one car with their significant other tell your boy FAT MAT ThE RAT REYES to stop eating cheese and fight for us.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The benefit isn't for everyone. Make it your choice and be glad you have one. The GPS issue has been brought to light thanks but you don't seem to see that fop has taken their position. You are trying to force them to take another position on the matter. Suck it up. Making your argument that this matter isn't good for officers isn't strong enough to overturn the checks and balances of potential misuse going on. If you aren't misusing, then you obviously have nothing to worry about. So either make your argument stronger or accept this decision has some viable credibility to ward off misuse that has been noted and monitored.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FDR STOP trying to get people to leave car at station.where not going to leave are car at the station thatís dumb. Gas alone you ll waste Alot of money if you live far. It is a benefit, and some people share one car with their significant other tell your boy FAT MAT ThE RAT REYES to stop eating cheese and fight for us.
    Not everyone, who you disagree with is FDR, Reyes or any of the ones from the FOP that reply. It's a choice, a officers makes! It's not for everyone! Benefit, to a point? Sure, if your a 1 car family, also if the gas cost is to much. Another option, one stated is they pool car, cause they live near eachother, they switch every other week, unless court, play's a roll. Now, your hated for the before mention people. Is going to eat you up, from the inside out. Before long you'll be on blood pressure medication, stomach medication to name a couple. The department is going to do, as well as they please. Cars are owned by the city, so we have very little say if any at all. My, b!tch is why staff and the FOP don't have to have this? They are the biggest offenders of violating this policy. If the department and city can control the release of the GPS, information (which they won't cause you have dumber & dumber leading the way) Then I, outside of staff & the fop not having this, got no issue. Again it's a choice!! So cool your jets, sit back, watch a movie on T.V. and forget this sh!t hole, till your shift starts..

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not everyone, who you disagree with is FDR, Reyes or any of the ones from the FOP that reply. It's a choice, a officers makes! It's not for everyone! Benefit, to a point? Sure, if your a 1 car family, also if the gas cost is to much. Another option, one stated is they pool car, cause they live near eachother, they switch every other week, unless court, play's a roll. Now, your hated for the before mention people. Is going to eat you up, from the inside out. Before long you'll be on blood pressure medication, stomach medication to name a couple. The department is going to do, as well as they please. Cars are owned by the city, so we have very little say if any at all. My, b!tch is why staff and the FOP don't have to have this? They are the biggest offenders of violating this policy. If the department and city can control the release of the GPS, information (which they won't cause you have dumber & dumber leading the way) Then I, outside of staff & the fop not having this, got no issue. Again it's a choice!! So cool your jets, sit back, watch a movie on T.V. and forget this sh!t hole, till your shift starts..
    This isnít FDR is something FDR WOULD SAY tell your boys the Reyes to fight gps or time off etc..... they ll be more to ***** about in the future with Reyes in charge for now

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This isnít FDR is something FDR WOULD SAY tell your boys the Reyes to fight gps or time off etc..... they ll be more to ***** about in the future with Reyes in charge for now
    Sorry, the only FDR I know of is the former President of the U.S. Yes, he was before my time. As far as many here, I know more by faces then names. Beside, the FOP is sh!t and has been for more then 25+ years that I've been on. I've learned not to sweat the little sh!t, that you can't change. Why?? Generally, it's something to get everyone focus on and your not paying attention to other and it slips, right on by.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, the only FDR I know of is the former President of the U.S. Yes, he was before my time. As far as many here, I know more by faces then names. Beside, the FOP is sh!t and has been for more then 25+ years that I've been on. I've learned not to sweat the little sh!t, that you can't change. Why?? Generally, it's something to get everyone focus on and your not paying attention to other and it slips, right on by.
    Fix the problem donít give us excuses, retirees are the one controlling the Fop now. Look at these comment heís been on along time. This person favors reyes because tommy cares more about the retirees. Thatís why heís not fighting for us it doesnít benefits him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •