How is GPS doing?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How is GPS doing?

Reyes have you done anything about GPS? Have you spoken to the cheif or just your mentor commander Kerr? Troops want to know?

Unregistered
    Dead issue...move on.
    Taxpayers want it..also may just be a scare and not implemented...either way move on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dead issue...move on.
    Taxpayers want it..also may just be a scare and not implemented...either way move on.
    We see you Reyes and FDR the problem is all you do is move on..... do something for the membership or this will be your last term when your votes out.

Unregistered
    Dead issue...move on.
    Taxpayers don’t want this. Taxpayers don’t care what police departments do. As long as they keep the animals at bay. The only people that want GPS are the staff members that will never have them

Unregistered
    Taxpayers don’t want this. Taxpayers don’t care what police departments do. As long as they keep the animals at bay. The only people that want GPS are the staff members that will never have them
    We taxpayers in Miami do want GPS. We demand accountability for our police officers.

Unregistered
    TIC TOC so much time has passed and Reyes refuse to do shit for the members.

Unregistered
    We taxpayers in Miami do want GPS. We demand accountability for our police officers.
    Tax payer my azz! Your rent, food and utility's are more then likely free. Off our dime! Accountability, start's at the top. Oh wait a second, forgot this is MOD. You want accountability of the lowest paid people in the department but the one's making 6-digit's a year. Not a peep about? interesting, don't you think? Now, I'm all about making money (as we all are) but why do so many here make that kind of salary and do less work for you tax payer's here in Miami? You want to demand accountability, start there!!!

Unregistered
    It’s been almost 100 days when the **** is the Reyes going to do something, all they do is talk shit and complain. They never get anything done at least the old guard Destephan and lugo repped everybody now it’s rookies with no experience. **** my life !

Unregistered
    Tax payer my azz! Your rent, food and utility's are more then likely free. Off our dime! Accountability, start's at the top. Oh wait a second, forgot this is MOD. You want accountability of the lowest paid people in the department but the one's making 6-digit's a year. Not a peep about? interesting, don't you think? Now, I'm all about making money (as we all are) but why do so many here make that kind of salary and do less work for you tax payer's here in Miami? You want to demand accountability, start there!!!
    We want accountability on all officers in the dept. Each one is responsible to make wise decisions, ethical, and professional (that includes being fiscally prudent with the assets and resources we have provided and entrust them with) . So, gps should not be limited, rather rotated for equal review of all performance. If what you are feeling is that these are targeted placements than it's up to the chief to qualify this with equal types of performance auditing for different units. Gps may not be the device used to audit another Dept, but that doesn't mean they,re not being audited or tracked in another way for performance misuse. Gps may not be appropriate for that Dept, but they are still be monitored for misuse. You have to look beyond yourself sometimes. It's never wrong to inquire, but try to let logic form your reasoning before you jump to emotional bias. Do more research on it.

Unregistered

Reyes are hoping GPS goes away HahhahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahha

These turds keep attacking the old guard to try and distract people from GPS but in the next meeting ask the fat *****es what have they done to prevent the GPS lol I know what their going to say nothing Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahhah ahhah

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast