How is GPS doing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    What happen with the meeting last Friday with staff about gps? Matt Reyes never informed us of what happened, it’s been 5 days this isn’t transparent! I’m assuming nothing good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These turds keep attacking the old guard to try and distract people from GPS but in the next meeting ask the fat *****es what have they done to prevent the GPS lol I know what their going to say nothing Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahhah ahhah
    You know we already know these POS aren't going to do anymore so we need to do something about them. You're our voice against management and we're not getting what we want so next , I will be looking for a resolution to all these gripes we have with the union. Tommy seems to listen but Matt that POS has the attitude of I don't have to listen to anyone I'm in charge I won't do anything for anyone. Get off of your high horse. Next I'll make sure you never decide to run again.

Unregistered

Tommy Reyes lies about GPS installation he said it was just a rumor

Tommy Reyes lies at the last fop meeting, he told the membership that the GPS installation was just a rumor. Your a liar Reyes. Face the truth and fight GPS.

Unregistered
    Tommy's been living his whole life as a lie

Unregistered
    Guys at the last fop meeting in March tommy Reyes told everyone that the gps installation was a rumor. Reyes said not to believe it and now Sgt Frades is calling everyone two weeks later to make an appointment for gps. Reyes is a fat lazy person who doesn’t help no one but himself. He ignores CID phone calls and emails. Impeach fat boy!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Gps in roll calls and Eldys said how their looking for patterns etc..,,,,,,,, where the fop, last Friday was the secret meeting why didn’t they tell us it was coming this week? Wow!!!!Reyes don’t care!!!

Unregistered
    Gps in roll calls and Eldys said how their looking for patterns etc..,,,,,,,, where the fop, last Friday was the secret meeting why didn’t they tell us it was coming this week? Wow!!!!Reyes don’t care!!!
    Why would they, they're not getting GPS.

Unregistered
    Patterns regarding what ?

Unregistered
    They believe if you keep ignoring it eventually it just goes away that was Tommy’s MO from his days in robbery to his run as fop secretary and now as president he is just like a big ole belly flop.

Unregistered
    Patterns regarding what ?
    Patterns are the information from the gps audit to use for internal affairs to discipline you ! Go ask Eldys Internal Affairs will now use gps in the complaint case file just gives them more stuff to use against you and write you up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast