Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hi there, I agree .

Unregistered
    The Reyes misinformation campaign
    Misappropriation of funds
    Audit of the books
    That's misinformation at its best.
    Above are facts. Please prove me wrong Matt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Reyes misinformation campaign
    Misappropriation of funds
    Audit of the books
    That's misinformation at its best.
    Above are facts. Please prove me wrong Matt.
    So it's appropriate to have all of that in 3 months? Get real. Actual legal work and audits take time, it's called due diligence.

The last FOP admin didn't give a fuock about legality or due diligence, just a bunch of idiots shooting their mouths off, that's a fact.

Unregistered
    True. Man does Ortiz run his mouth and so does Destephan. Both of them love to boast about the stupidest things.

Unregistered
    So it's appropriate to have all of that in 3 months? Get real. Actual legal work and audits take time, it's called due diligence.

The last FOP admin didn't give a fuock about legality or due diligence, just a bunch of idiots shooting their mouths off, that's a fact.
    What have you heard lately from bremmer and Kevin Williams? I haven't heard anything from them. This will be the 4th general meeting. The members have to approve and allocate the money for the audit. Nice try Matt.

Unregistered
    Exactly, it takes time to get it all together. So you rather rush into it then to have it planned and appropriately investigated? In there lies the problem with this Department.

Unregistered
    So I see, finally the truth!

Unregistered
    True. Man does Ortiz run his mouth and so does Destephan. Both of them love to boast about the stupidest things.
    Both idiots. Atleast Robert will get the last laugh. Keep your head up Robert and make sure to give complete statements, us attorneys love these cases.

Unregistered
    Everyone's blaming, everyone else and nothing is going to change or the stop the city putting in GPS. Why? Glad, you asked. The city owns the police vehicle's and can do pretty much as they see fit. I don't see the big deal over it, don't take the PvP home. Much over time has lead up to this. Accidents, officers flying down the highway at 120+ and getting a ticket for it. Unit's parked at places to eat, for way more time then allowed. You guys don't think that, if some trooper, deputies or officers from other department. Didn't say something to a supervisor, within their own department about our driving. They do cause we have! Maybe not reported it to there agency but some off comment was made over it, maybe in front of one that has told a friend or family member working here. Ortiz, did NOTHING to stop the GPS, from getting done! The city, department or chief didn't wait for Ortiz and Lugo to get out of the FOP, it was just the time to get it done. Some battles, even the great FOP can't take on and win. No matter who's running the show. If you think otherwise, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Now, it's the CIP, that pushed it and made it happen. Come on, they may of made, a recommendation. Adding in all the other BS, leading up to this. The city's looking for ways to save money and this is the thought of one of their brain children. Department's all over the Country, have been placing cameras in the cars for a while now, that and GPS. It doesn't seem to get under the skin of those officers or deputies as it has here. Wonder why that is?? It's the same few, over and over again saying it's the Reyes's fault! This sh!t started before they even took office and it just so happens. Now, it's being done. Now, don't stress out. I'm not whoever this FDR is or one of the Reyes's. I'm not even a member of the FOP by choice. I'll tell you what was said to me, when I pissed a b!tch over this issue too. It's being done and if you can't handle it, go elsewhere! We have very little say on much that get's done around here, GPS, is proof of that.

Unregistered
    Exactly, it takes time to get it all together. So you rather rush into it then to have it planned and appropriately investigated? In there lies the problem with this Department.
    And you still think they're taking their time? No SOPs no DOs but nah they're not rushing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast