Fact: CIP fought for GPS years ago and Continued - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I just reviewed alot of minutes and it's true, they asked for dashcams with gps. Wow, this whole time they have been working on this shit! Why the hell didnt the FOP then try to stop it? This is what happens when you spend touch time ****ing around and not concentrating on the members. Go through the minutes yourself, not one time did Ortiz object to dashcams or gps. Lol! Can't make that shit up. Lugo and Ortiz you guys were to busy being morons instead of looking out for us, figures.

Unregistered
    You clowns don’t get it do you it’s wasnt till Colina became chief did the city even think about it. You ask why that because Ortiz was on top of it fighting the city not CIP. This is on top of the CIP wish list. Cook a knew that and gambled that hounfolks would elect the Reyes idiots. The moment that happened the Chief put it all in play and bam here it is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You clowns don’t get it do you it’s wasnt till Colina became chief did the city even think about it. You ask why that because Ortiz was on top of it fighting the city not CIP. This is on top of the CIP wish list. Cook a knew that and gambled that hounfolks would elect the Reyes idiots. The moment that happened the Chief put it all in play and bam here it is.
    His mistake was to brush off the CIP, now they have more money and can do more than before. That's called ignorance, all under Ortiz and Lugo watch. They just didn't care. They thought they would abolish the office and failed, overseeing the CIP's push BWC and GPS, which they won.

Unregistered
    True, captain zero was to worried about himself and his live in boyfriend Lugo.

Unregistered
    We see you tommy Reyes big loser you fail to do your job and all you do is attack past fop president lol soon you will be in the past when your votes out. It’s been 4 months 120 days you haven’t done shit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We see you tommy Reyes big loser you fail to do your job and all you do is attack past fop president lol soon you will be in the past when your votes out. It’s been 4 months 120 days you haven’t done shit
    What a loser you are Ortiz, you came on here and wrote on over 20 posts to bury certain ones imcluding this one. You and your minions are pathetic. The truth is very simple, it's I public records. You were too arrogant to fight the CIP and you even dismissed them on the record numerous times. Guess your ignorance backfired, they got what they wanted and more authority as well.

I'm happy to see your lil puppets fall like dominoes, one of them will turn on you. Robert already spends time at the US Attorneys office.

Unregistered
    You can try to bury the truth and cold hard facts, but you won't win. Tell Destephan he should have taken my advice years ago, instead he went rogue with the dumb dumb followers of captain underpants

Unregistered
    Still trying to bury the truth? Good luck. Your friends and associates all get arrested or 07. We all know it wasn't the current FOP that screwed the pooch. It was your pure arrogance , you even said it yourself so many times that the CIP was nothing, now they got a handle thanks to your petty feud with some kid. Ortiz and Gang, a bunch of screwups trying to blame the current FOP admin. Don't believe me, ask Nunez, peoples, Reyes, Destephan... Oh wait! Lol

Unregistered
    Facts are facts you lil bunches of misfits.

Unregistered
    Beep boop, here I am, the truth about BWC and GPS. Don't listen to the Ortiz misinformation campaign, he and his misfits are a bunch of dishonorable descarados.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast