Calling all k9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all k9

Unregistered

Calling all k9

So now we are losing our highly trained k9 sgt?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    delusional Hendry has anyone "highly trained". LOL. Got some real winners and talent in Labelle. Did your K-9 also get IA'd or the agency work bench try to blow it on duty and it freaked out. Keep up the good work, miss you guys on WINK.

Unregistered
    Hendry the only place where a dog collar is used for purposes outside of LE.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, he’s moving on to bigger and better things in Tennessee. I’m still not sure how they’ll ever replace such a successful individual.

Unregistered
    Successful??? Just nut hugged the right people and stabbed his friends in the back. Has no real experience.

Unregistered
    Successful??? Just nut hugged the right people and stabbed his friends in the back. Has no real experience.
    The dog was terminated because it couldnt learn how to commit perjury. Nut hugger? LOL total CID material

Unregistered
    Where are the stats to prove just how successful him and his K9 were on the road? Our agency can’t afford anything, but when it came to K9 look at all the stuff they get. And can someone tell me why his K9 didn’t stay with the agency to go to another handler?

Unregistered

I wanna be the K9 handler now! I "deserve" to be special my turn!

Where are the stats to prove just how successful him and his K9 were on the road? Our agency can’t afford anything, but when it came to K9 look at all the stuff they get. And can someone tell me why his K9 didn’t stay with the agency to go to another handler?
    Before you start pointing and jumping up and down and crying about why the K9 didnt stay etc etc - no one is qualified to go through the training, the actual training and qualification, it would be a waste of a good dog why should the dog be used for your or anyones training aid go make yourself a better deputy before second guessing anyone who is better qualified than you to make decisions thats why some people are paid more and have more responsibility and you do not

Unregistered
    His stats are the worst in agency. He was busy all the time "training". Good riddance. Enjoy that trailer in the mountains.

Unregistered
    His stats are the worst in agency. He was busy all the time "training". Good riddance. Enjoy that trailer in the mountains.
    better than the monthly trailer you call a home its your wifes and daughters crash pad while they work the guats during picking season in Immokolee what are your stats? "loser" "couldnt make it farther in life so is angry and hates on" your just can't stand you wouldn't be able to go through the schools, if you did, then it's all cool, but if you can't do it it's a joke, he's bad. got your game loser

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast