Calling all k9 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all k9

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    better than the monthly trailer you call a home its your wifes and daughters crash pad while they work the guats during picking season in Immokolee what are your stats? "loser" "couldnt make it farther in life so is angry and hates on" your just can't stand you wouldn't be able to go through the schools, if you did, then it's all cool, but if you can't do it it's a joke, he's bad. got your game loser
    Try and put a proper sentence together kid.

Unregistered
    His K9 was best trained in finding dope in lawn mowers and bikes. How many drug searches were done in the schools during school hours? They were well trained in that aspect, but ever actually utilized? Anyone want to guess the money invested in the K9 unit since he took over? And how much money did our agency lose with this K9?

Unregistered
    His K9 was best trained in finding dope in lawn mowers and bikes. How many drug searches were done in the schools during school hours? They were well trained in that aspect, but ever actually utilized? Anyone want to guess the money invested in the K9 unit since he took over? And how much money did our agency lose with this K9?
    "our" agency? You mean the place you soak a paycheck out of. Everyone is a leader or knows better right? If you did have anything to offer youd be promoted instead you are holding you baby nuts crying. Go ask the deep philsophic questions somewhere else like a hiring board for somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Every now and then you will read an educated and valid argument. This is one of those.

Unregistered
    Every now and then you will read an educated and valid argument. This is one of those.
    and yours is one of those mr professor pipe smoker mr reasonable debate waste of eyesight to read. Your job if you have one is to show up and answer calls while trying to not look stupid, embarass the Sheriff, or do something else . When you are deciding how much what costs then chime in, if you knew as much as you like to portray you would be The Sheriff, not some peon. It was best the dog go with since there are how many people who have "I should get the dog" but have NO training, these are the same ones who are jealous biches about crying "its not fair he got all the equipment and training" but when if YOU were the next K9 your 'deserve' and 'need' it go be an indian because being a cheif trying to impress is annoying. you got nothing to to say, go apply to the Cape or something, Mr big thinker

Unregistered
    I’m going to miss his report writing abilities, required or not, he wrote a report every 12 months!!

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone can argue that SGT ML was an incredible dog trainer. That’s it though....at the end of the day he was a dog trainer. Are the current narcotic K9s being utilized or just sitting in back of the patrol units patiently waiting for the next “training” day and costing our agency a lot of money. I hope that the K9 unit moves back over to what K9s are meant to be doing working for our agency and community.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone can argue that SGT ML was an incredible dog trainer. That’s it though....at the end of the day he was a dog trainer. Are the curreint narcotic K9s being utilized or just sitting in back of the patrol units patiently waiting for the next “training” day and costing our agency a lot of money. I hope that the K9 unit moves back over to what K9s are meant to be doing working for our agency and community.
    To call him a sgt is a joke or even a deputy. Dog trainer, I will give you that. Nothing other canine deputies weren't doing before he got there. He did not invent the wheel, nor change it. Does he have passion for dogs. Sure. HK will be a better sgt than ML was. At least HK worked the road and pulls cases.

Unregistered
    To call him a sgt is a joke or even a deputy. Dog trainer, I will give you that. Nothing other canine deputies weren't doing before he got there. He did not invent the wheel, nor change it. Does he have passion for dogs. Sure. HK will be a better sgt than ML was. At least HK worked the road and pulls cases.
    Everyone become intoxicated with a specialty assignment, this is will be no different, people forget what they were, who they are with a title and the illusion of a promotion. Wyatt Earp syndrome, here come the 1 man calvary with the wonder dog that would piss its pants outside a training scenrrio like the handler.

Unregistered
    The only thing that Hendry K-9s can find are

ENGINE BLOCKS
    ANVILS
    TIRES
    TRACTOR PARTS
    PIE
    BIG MACS
    TORQUE WRENCHES
    TRANSMISSIONS
    BOWLING BALLS
    50LB DOG FOOD BAGS