Vctf

Thread: Vctf

Unregistered

Vctf

How embarrassing is it that SPPD (Tony Holloway) is so nutless that a Task Force has to do its heavy policing? Maybe if SPPD was allowed to do actual police work you wouldn’t need a Violent Crimes Task Force supervised by PCSO. That exists so they can have the balls and St Pete can get the benefit of some real proactive policing. St Pete’s lack of policing has spawned super-predators like the one who capped himself this morning. These animals lack morals, ethics and spines apparently. They prey on anyone they wish. They steal cars, steal guns, sell dope, shoot people and what does SPPD do about it? Subcontract the dangerous work. If I were SPPD’s Chief I would be embarrassed that someone else has to do the hard work in my house. Great job enabling wild animals.

Unregistered
    Cuffs are temporary. Hugs are forever. Get wif the times bro.

-A

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cuffs are temporary. Hugs are forever. Get wif the times bro.

-A
    Hahahaha Hahahah. Exactly. Clearly it’s working. Wanna fix it? End government housing handouts. End WIC handouts. End subsidized utility handouts. End Head Start handouts. And then convince a generation of fatherless baby makers to stop abandoning their families and get a god damn job. Fatherless kids with no future because of horrible parenting decisions leads to this. Places like St Pete celebrate this bullshit. Hence you have free roaming creatures with no souls. Hell I’d be happy if convictions of forcible feiniea resulted in vasectomies. That would fix it for the future at least.

Unregistered
    Look how well MLK went. We were told not to go near the natives so we just let them shoot each other full of holes and they still blamed whitey. They should castrate/tie tubes anyone getting gubbmint assitance.