old with the old in with the new but what happens next - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Negative. It is going to be Frank Adderley former Fort Lauderdale chief. I know several FLPD current and past and they all concure Adderely is/was a very good chief. Very little problems during his term which they said they think was the longest of any chief in that agency. They claim he brought professional and accountabilty back to their agency. I hope he can do the same here. I head it's coming down today or tomorrow.

Unregistered
    Tuesday has come and gone and Mooney remains and will remain chief. These rumors about outsiders are just that rumors and have no basis in reality. Get a life and get back to work.

Unregistered
    The corruption and coverup of Mooney are about to be exposed. She’s all done.

Unregistered
    https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news...igated-by-fdle

Mooney helped cover this up when it was first submitted to SAO. She's done and so isn't Bab****. Once they confirm the DAVID inquires he made to get the DL information for the boat warnings he has serious criminal exposure. Shame on them both for their disgracing this agency. She's attempting to act so inocent but we all know the truth that the walls are closing in.

Unregistered
    It would appear that at least some of the information on leoaffaris is accurate. Chief Mooney has confirmed she was advised by mayor and cm that she’s out as chief as of June 3. She’s being demented to a-chief assigned as at city hall for one last year to collect full pension. New chief arrives on this Friday with a proposed new deputy chief position. New chief is formerly the chief of ft lauderdale and the new deputy chief is recently separated from fdle. I guess the winds are blowing change.

Unregistered

New chief

Adderly and moorison, could not have found two dumber cops in all of Florida. Good news is they are both lazy so wont make many changes. Dumb and dumber

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adderly and moorison, could not have found two dumber cops in all of Florida. Good news is they are both lazy so wont make many changes. Dumb and dumber
    looks like another PBA leadership hater. I'm on various sports teams with several from FLPD and without exception they all said Adderely was their best chief in the history of their agency. BSO guys know little to nothing about him as he wasn't there that long. One BSO captain that was in his command stated Adderely was his best boss and wished everyone at BSO would be just like him. If these folks are accuarte it looks like we're in for some major positive change.

Unregistered

unregistered

Perhaps with new leadership we can finally put the resources in place to stop all of the killings and work with the community to solve all of those homicides......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps with new leadership we can finally put the resources in place to stop all of the killings and work with the community to solve all of those homicides......
    Let’s hope so because there’s certainly nothing being done currently to solve the problem and I blame Mooney’s lack of leadership in making this a priority. She’s too busy covering for her screwup favorites that can do no wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    let’s hope so because there’s certainly nothing being done currently to solve the problem and i blame mooney’s lack of leadership in making this a priority. She’s too busy covering for her screwup favorites that can do no wrong.
    i guess you mean........"mooney's goonies"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast