old with the old in with the new but what happens next - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Mooney may not make it very far. Sources have confirmed multiple active criminal investigations involving her and Muoio along with several members of Mooney’s Gooneys several coverups. Get out the popcorn.

Unregistered

She Knows Its Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mooney may not make it very far. Sources have confirmed multiple active criminal investigations involving her and Muoio along with several members of Mooney’s Gooneys several coverups. Get out the popcorn.
    Former chef Moooney knows that she is under investigation along with former Mayor Jerry moyo........after all, she now has her "REAL TIME CRIME CENTER" up and running. Future Telling Crime Fighting....WOW !

Bring her back.........she is just a never ending source of stupid ideas and bad behavior !

Best wishes,

One of the many ungrateful rank and file !

Unregistered

Fake News

Adderley is in his mid 50s. Get your facts straight.
    Open letter to Lou and Joe, quit posting this fake news. All the information in this post is incorrect or fabricated. Our agency wants change; this same fabricated crap is why our agencies morale is so low. I know you both have your personal interests at heart but stop falsely representing all of in the name of the PBA with misrepresentations. You don’t even have the DC name correct. The first time you posted your fake news I checked on these guys, cops in Broward say they were legends down there and great leaders. I do believe if you get their identities right you will find out they are both much younger than your lies. Even if they were not, Sheriff Bradshaw is in his 70s and I hope for your sake you never challenge his ideals as he is hands down the best Sheriff in Florida.

Unregistered
    Nice guy but he is over 60 years old, we need someone that is going to energize and bring in fresh ideas. He is bringing in a dc named Morrison. Spent his career in Coral Springs and never passed the test for sgt. he is 64 years old. What is he going to bring to the department? Stay tuned for a comedy show
    Open letter to Lou and Joe, quit posting this fake news. All the information in this post is incorrect or fabricated. Our agency wants change; this same fabricated crap is why our agencies morale is so low. I know you both have your personal interests at heart but stop falsely representing all of in the name of the PBA with misrepresentations. You don’t even have the DC name correct. The first time you posted your fake news I checked on these guys, cops in Broward say they were legends down there and great leaders. I do believe if you get their identities right you will find out they are both much younger than your lies. Even if they were not, Sheriff Bradshaw is in his 70s and I hope for your sake you never challenge his ideals as he is hands down the best Sheriff in Florida.

Unregistered
    Who are Lou and Joe ?

Are they the leaders of Mooonies's Goonies ?

What will the future hold for them ?

Unregistered

Another Day Another Body - Lets Get Going WPB Commissioners

So here we go again. Another day - another dead resident of West Palm Beach. The body count keeps rising while special interest groups with personal agendas try to delay the confirmation of the new Police Chief.

Each and every Commissioner of West Palm Beach needs to stop worrying about re-election and get down to supporting Mayor Keith James right now! Further delays will only add to the already unacceptable body count.

Frank Adderly is a great choice to head the West Palm Beach Police Department and a large majority of the police department supports his appointment and is ready for him to take over.

Lets get going City Commission and approve the Mayor's pick for Police Chief !

Unregistered

Welcome Chief Adderley

I would like to be the first to welcome Chief Frank Adderley to the West Palm Beach Police Department.

I know that I speak for many of the rank and file that we look forward to working with you.

Welcome Aboard !!!

Unregistered
    Guess a few of us were wrong, the new Chief(s) have done more improvement here in three weeks than the old administration did in two years. It's great to be a cop again.

Unregistered
    I will second that. These guys have been nothing short of amazing and standing up not behind us but right besides us shoulder to shoulder. Chief Adderely is very accessible, open and upfront with you when you're able to engage. What a difference. I cannot wait to see how his plan(s) all play themselves out. It's exciting again.

Unregistered

Ghost of Scott W Rothstein ESQ disbarred

I will second that. These guys have been nothing short of amazing and standing up not behind us but right besides us shoulder to shoulder. Chief Adderely is very accessible, open and upfront with you when you're able to engage. What a difference. I cannot wait to see how his plan(s) all play themselves out. It's exciting again.

(Chief Adderely is very accessible) Is this what Scott W Rothstein ESQ disbarred said? Learn to spell his name

Why was Franklin not charged for failing to secure his weapon?

REMARK ON CHIEF'S WIFE TAKES JUDGE OFF CASE
    Tonya Alanez Staff Writer
    SOUTH FLORIDA SUN-SENTINEL

The judge presiding over the shooting case of the Fort Lauderdale police chief's wife has recused himself after telling lawyers he would insist on Eleanor "Leisa" Adderley serving some time in prison.

Related paperwork has parted the curtain of secrecy enveloping plea negotiations, and shown what kind of punishment prosecutors and defense lawyers have been talking about.

Under state sentencing guidelines, Adderley, 45, faces a mandatory-minimum sentence of 20 years in prison for firing a bullet into the bed at their Plantation home in July while her husband, Frank Adderley, lay in it, then firing twice more as he ran to a neighbor's house.

The chief's wife was upset over an alleged affair her husband had had earlier, court records say.

Sentencing guidelines, though, are subject to modification at prosecutors' discretion.

And for months, Eleanor Adderley's defense attorney, David Bogenschutz, and prosecutor Sarahnell Murphy have been trying to hammer out a plea deal.

Adderley is charged with two felonies: aggravated assault with a firearm and shooting into a dwelling.

At an April 16 hearing, the lawyers told Circuit Judge Matthew Destry that the prosecution was ready to waive the minimum 20-year prison sentence.

They wanted to know if Destry would consider alternative sentences that lawyers from both sides had agreed to ranging from nine months in the county jail to 30 months in prison.

Destry said he would send Adderley to prison, though he admitted to not knowing much about the specifics of the case.

A hearing to settle the matter was supposed to be held today.

On April 24, however, Bogenschutz filed a motion asking the judge to disqualify himself, saying his client was "fearful that the court has demonstrated that it has prejudged this matter ... and will not act in a fair and impartial manner at sentencing."

Four days later, Destry agreed to quit the case, saying: "this court does not believe a county jail sentence to be appropriate if the facts as alleged are pled to or borne out at trial."

Today's plea hearing has been canceled until a new judge can be assigned.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast