Sgt running a muck
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt running a muck

So this may or may not come from an ex Pasco Deputy who is in greener pastures in LE. Anyone ever had any issues with a certain D1 Sgt who was in major crimes and then became an FTO Sgt and then went to vice and his initials might be TV? Just wondering how many careers he’s ruined or how many good deputies he’s blackballed because he does not like them? Also heard some grumbling that he had a drug addiction at some point in his career. If he was not so juiced in I might have turned an IA in on him.

Unregistered
    Wow. With the manner in which this post was written, no wonder the agency is in such a downward spiral.

First of all, crybaby, if you have allegations you can substantiate do something about it. Do not whine on here about "hearing from a friend", "may or may not be", or "what I could have done." You sound like a pathetic turd who is getting weeded out for poor performance (as evidenced by your writing ability).

Shut up, do your job, and move on up. If you are not capable of that (which is obviously the case) Wiregrass is always hiring Security guards.

Unregistered
    What’s the point of taking it to an IA when all his close buddies supervise the unit? Would only make the target bigger. No thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. With the manner in which this post was written, no wonder the agency is in such a downward spiral.

First of all, crybaby, if you have allegations you can substantiate do something about it. Do not whine on here about "hearing from a friend", "may or may not be", or "what I could have done." You sound like a pathetic turd who is getting weeded out for poor performance (as evidenced by your writing ability).

Shut up, do your job, and move on up. If you are not capable of that (which is obviously the case) Wiregrass is always hiring Security guards.
    Now that is funny. The Pasco clueless saying do your job. It doesnt appear the agency knows how to do the job. They run their mouths and try and talk a good game but hilarious all in all. Look at your own stats lol

Unregistered
    Come on now...I know some of you must have something to Say.

Long gone

Concur

That Sgt just needs to follow friends to Citrus. He has no place at this agency anymore. As displayed in his choice of subordinates, he cannot handle experienced detectives which can actually make a decision for themselves. He like to be feared, not respected. That’s not an effective leader. We could do without his 18 years of outdated “experience”.

Unregistered
    You pathetic simpletons spouting off about "experienced detectives" just crack me up. There isn't a seasoned anything left at this place. The entire command staff has skipped through the ranks so fast, none of them are "seasoned." The second in command may have been "pickled" but he was useless as an investigator. The detectives here who were any good have left or moved up. Any "detective" who is back on the road must have been rolled up and tossed out for being useless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You pathetic simpletons spouting off about "experienced detectives" just crack me up. There isn't a seasoned anything left at this place. The entire command staff has skipped through the ranks so fast, none of them are "seasoned." The second in command may have been "pickled" but he was useless as an investigator. The detectives here who were any good have left or moved up. Any "detective" who is back on the road must have been rolled up and tossed out for being useless.
    Amen. At least someone gets the picture

Unregistered
    Well said sir! If it wasn’t for him or his buddies I know of SEVERAL D1 deputies who would still be there. When are they going to wake up and realize people aren’t leaving over money anymore? It’s about how you treat your people!

QUOTE=Long gone;2998559]That Sgt just needs to follow friends to Citrus. He has no place at this agency anymore. As displayed in his choice of subordinates, he cannot handle experienced detectives which can actually make a decision for themselves. He like to be feared, not respected. That’s not an effective leader. We could do without his 18 years of outdated “experience”.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered

Narcicist

The Sergeant you refer "IDIOT BOX" aka TV is a NARCICIST plain and simple. I worked around him and he was a constant source of smile to your face and talk behind your back. Always complained and did nothing to make it better. A good cop but not a leader in any other agency but Pasco. He was a golden boy for a little while but it is funny how some times that turns out. Last time I saw him it looked like the 1/2 price BUFFET got the best of him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast