Fake Policing @ PCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    When I made Corporal the Captain took me into his office and gave me this advice: "Always remember your job is to help your deputies and back them up. That is the most important part of your job and the job the rest of the COC, never forget it. We are family here and have to stick together."

Well, well, how times have changed. Nobody backs up anyone anymore because they are too scared or they are bucking for a promotion or kissing someone's azz above them. Verbal counseling has been replaced by writeups to IAD. Once there the people you thought are on your side to support you turn against you and screw you over. Next thing you know you gat a week's suspension and probation or worse. When you return to work the same people who screwed you over act like nothing happened and want to be friendly again, even though they backstabbed you. We have seen it over and over again. It's difficult to do your job under these hostile work environment conditions. Who wants to go through this BS? No thanks, I do the minimum required to stay out of trouble and not make waves to attract the attention of the azzholes above me. If you want great stats, knock yourself out. It will not matter when you are in an ARB, up for promotion or when you retire.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Chest Beater.......Want to be the lead dog, go for it. Just keep in mind all your arrests etc dont mean a damn thing if you should have a judgement day for something you did or didnt do. You think it matters, it doesnt. In todays climate no one will support you. Do us a favor, take a selfie, standing outside of property with that box in your hand turning in your equipment, and thats if your lucky enough not to have your bail/bondsman with you when you do. How confused your gonna be "I made fifty arrests last month" wheres the love for all those arrests?
    Funny, I don’t see all slugs getting transfers unless it’s to Bailiff. Thank you for being that guy.

Unregistered
    When I made Corporal the Captain took me into his office and gave me this advice: "Always remember your job is to help your deputies and back them up. That is the most important part of your job and the job the rest of the COC, never forget it. We are family here and have to stick together."

Well, well, how times have changed. Nobody backs up anyone anymore because they are too scared or they are bucking for a promotion or kissing someone's azz above them. Verbal counseling has been replaced by writeups to IAD. Once there the people you thought are on your side to support you turn against you and screw you over. Next thing you know you gat a week's suspension and probation or worse. When you return to work the same people who screwed you over act like nothing happened and want to be friendly again, even though they backstabbed you. We have seen it over and over again. It's difficult to do your job under these hostile work environment conditions. Who wants to go through this BS? No thanks, I do the minimum required to stay out of trouble and not make waves to attract the attention of the azzholes above me. If you want great stats, knock yourself out. It will not matter when you are in an ARB, up for promotion or when you retire.
    When u made cpl it sounds like they were desperate and needed to fill a position. You sound like a complete moron and I pray you never rose higher than that.

Unregistered
    When u made cpl it sounds like they were desperate and needed to fill a position. You sound like a complete moron and I pray you never rose higher than that.
    More deserving than the ones who got promoted based on nepotism, politics, sexual relationships and affirmative action.

Unregistered
    Suck a **** you lazy slug. Congratulations. You spent 30 years doing nothing. Well done.
    Idiot, haaaa

Unregistered
    More deserving than the ones who got promoted based on nepotism, politics, sexual relationships and affirmative action.
    Hahahahaha and what makes you more deserving? Just because you come on to a blog and cry like a little *****? Sure little beta boy

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha and what makes you more deserving? Just because you come on to a blog and cry like a little *****? Sure little beta boy

I was promoted on merit and rose as far as I wanted from Corporal. No complaints except about the f**k boys who didn't deserve promotions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123