5 Star Fool - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Star Fool

Unregistered
    The Sheriff’s of Large Counties are always 5 stars. A chief of a City is 4 stars. Look at LASD. So what is the issue? Who gives a $hit, move on plz

Unregistered

Five stars very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tars
    There is currently no five star general serving in our military. The last one was Omar Bradley who passed away in 1970.
    There is only one five star sheriff in the United States and he is currently serving as the sheriff of Broward County, Florida.
    Update, Omar Bradley died in 1981, still wearing his five stars!
    Gen. Bradley and Sheriff Tony both have five stars however , a U.S. President have Gen Bradley his 5 stars, and Greg Tony gave himself his 5 stars.
    Strange .

Unregistered
    He be one bad ass five star *****!!!!

Unregistered
    The Sheriff’s of Large Counties are always 5 stars. A chief of a City is 4 stars. Look at LASD. So what is the issue? Who gives a $hit, move on plz
    Actually, the last LASD Sheriff to wear 5 stars is in prison. No other sheriff in Florida wears 5 stars. I know it’s a small thing but when does the self promotion end? 5 starts for stony, 5 service stripes for Russo, more shades of collar brass for lieutenants and captains...... maybe Ford needs a 6 star safety rating on their cars

Unregistered
    The 5 star thing is weird. Vain ego move. Florida Sheriff Association website shows only one other sheriff wearing 5 (Duval County), but I think Bradshaw wears 5 too. The rest seem to wear 4 or an extra large special looking rank star or the word SHERIFF aa their collar brass rank pin.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest! This place is damaged well beyond repair. It's a shit show/train wreck combined.
    And has been for many years. Same circus, different leader.

Unregistered
    Not a hard and fast rule but typically....

* star = command 1-1000 person.. sworn/unsworn?
    ** Stars 1000- 2000
    *** Stars 2000-3000
    **** Stars 3000-4000
    **** 4000+

I don't really care how many stars he decides to wear and why... he has a lot of fixing to do in this agency.. results matter, but give him time

Unregistered

Good post!

** Stars 1000- 2000
    *** Stars 2000-3000
    **** Stars 3000-4000
    **** 4000+

I don't really care how many stars he decides to wear and why... he has a lot of fixing to do in this agency.. results matter, but give him time
    Ok makes sense of the stars, but I bet The Amazing Leader is reading this and thinking "I could have had five stars WTF?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

** Stars 1000- 2000
    *** Stars 2000-3000
    **** Stars 3000-4000
    **** 4000+

How much time? 6 months as a probationary period like when you get promoted? Ok I will give you that but he is a disaster so far. School teacher as chief of staff, undersheriff with 3 years on the road experience....... his number one Fuchs so far is all about him.

Unregistered

Five Star Jailer

WTF? Bababooey!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast