5 Star Fool - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Star Fool

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes and your sports heroes who bounce balls on a floor were first to run with that sheeeeeit... never catch me watching 1 second of that BS
    Not my heroes at all. And you would never catch me watching those overpaid militant shitbags that refused to stand during the national anthem. I bet Sheriff Django watches the National Felon League.

Unregistered
    Not my heroes at all. And you would never catch me watching those overpaid militant shitbags that refused to stand during the national anthem. I bet Sheriff Django watches the National Felon League.
    you know temporary has that typical look. his off duty fashion of choice is wearing a sports jersey everywhere. thats cool. also probably walks around with a gallon of water everywhere he goes. shows you're a true athlete. so typical...

Unregistered
    So every Sheriff in Florida wears 4 stars on the collar to signify rank except the Sheriff of Broward. Greg Tony has now decided to wear 5 stars to tell everyone he is the Sheriff. It’s pathetic that you wear more stars than hash marks for years of service. Just what was the real reason why you left Coral Springs? Were you caught clearing to many calls from your house????? To many of your co workers call you a hot head and it’s starting to show. Placing Pustizzi in charge is a mistake.
    Pustizzi is a ZERO. Can't make a move without consulting Bill Berger. Big cry baby double dipper at CS. Never made an arrest in his career

Unregistered
    Same to you and all of our brothers and sisters.
    Knock it off you two queers!

Unregistered
    I saw him posing for pictures today and yes he had five stars on his collar and the first thing I thought was what a tool this guy is. We are in deep trouble with this guy his ego is bigger than the agency. What is it about this job that makes these guys think they are bigger and more important than anyone else. I don’t care who you are or who you think you are you are just another number and this place will keep on going long after your gone. Just ask lamberti and Israel.

Unregistered
    Another self-appointed five star general. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Are they teaching the five star frog splash in DT?

Unregistered
    I saw him posing for pictures today and yes he had five stars on his collar and the first thing I thought was what a tool this guy is. We are in deep trouble with this guy his ego is bigger than the agency. What is it about this job that makes these guys think they are bigger and more important than anyone else. I don’t care who you are or who you think you are you are just another number and this place will keep on going long after your gone. Just ask lamberti and Israel.
    I don't need to see 5 stars on a collar to know who our sheriff is. My brother.

Unregistered
    I don't need to see 5 stars on a collar to know who our sheriff is. My brother.
    The Sheriff is your brother? My sympathy goes out to you!

Unregistered

Funny about those stars!

Tars
    So every Sheriff in Florida wears 4 stars on the collar to signify rank except the Sheriff of Broward. Greg Tony has now decided to wear 5 stars to tell everyone he is the Sheriff. It’s pathetic that you wear more stars than hash marks for years of service. Just what was the real reason why you left Coral Springs? Were you caught clearing to many calls from your house????? To many of your co workers call you a hot head and it’s starting to show. Placing Pustizzi in charge is a mistake.
    There is currently no five star general serving in our military. The last one was Omar Bradley who passed away in 1970.
    There is only one five star sheriff in the United States and he is currently serving as the sheriff of Broward County, Florida.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast