5 Star Fool
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Star Fool

Unregistered

5 Star Fool

So every Sheriff in Florida wears 4 stars on the collar to signify rank except the Sheriff of Broward. Greg Tony has now decided to wear 5 stars to tell everyone he is the Sheriff. It’s pathetic that you wear more stars than hash marks for years of service. Just what was the real reason why you left Coral Springs? Were you caught clearing to many calls from your house????? To many of your co workers call you a hot head and it’s starting to show. Placing Pustizzi in charge is a mistake.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So every Sheriff in Florida wears 4 stars on the collar to signify rank except the Sheriff of Broward. Greg Tony has now decided to wear 5 stars to tell everyone he is the Sheriff. It’s pathetic that you wear more stars than hash marks for years of service. Just what was the real reason why you left Coral Springs? Were you caught clearing to many calls from your house????? To many of your co workers call you a hot head and it’s starting to show. Placing Pustizzi in charge is a mistake.
    Is this a joke? This moron is worried about how many stars should be on his collar? There are major issues with the agency that need attention besides beards and collar brass. Crazy!!!

Unregistered
    Is this a joke? This moron is worried about how many stars should be on his collar? There are major issues with the agency that need attention besides beards and collar brass. Crazy!!!
    No clown. You are the joke for not seeing that there are major issues to be attended to and hes done nothing to address any of them. The brass on his neck which holds his big, stupid, no plan having head is a symptom of the nothingness he brings. You Build an alter to him. We shall continue to watch his nosedive as people are figuring him out. Everyone except you....

Unregistered
    Give it a rest! This place is damaged well beyond repair. It's a shit show/train wreck combined.

Unregistered
    No clown. You are the joke for not seeing that there are major issues to be attended to and hes done nothing to address any of them. The brass on his neck which holds his big, stupid, no plan having head is a symptom of the nothingness he brings. You Build an alter to him. We shall continue to watch his nosedive as people are figuring him out. Everyone except you....
    PUBLIC perception is everything as a candidate

Israel: " I've shown amazing leadership...."

Tony: " I am here to serve..."

Know what the electorate sees? A humble guy working on fixing a corrupt and broken agency. Whether or not you see it that way, what gets an individual elected is public confidence. The 2016 "confidence" in the former Sheriff was based on crime statistics that were found to be based in dishonesty and spin. The loss of confidence was about his lack of humility.

Tony really cant "fail" in the public eye because he has never identified himself as a superhero. He will admit to mistakes as he goes along and the public will respect that. He may or may not be the guy for the job, it's too soon to tell, but the evaluation of his work performance by employees is irrelevant- unless you can change the system somehow choose candidates and elect a Sheriff yourselves.

Unregistered
    I’m not going to fire back at you because we are actually on the page. When I said MORON I figured it was self explanatory that I wasn’t talking about you. I do get it!!

Unregistered
    I’m not going to fire back at you because we are actually on the page. When I said MORON I figured it was self explanatory that I wasn’t talking about you. I do get it!!
    Sorry about that. I get a little heated with the topic and sometimes fire back too quickly. Be safe

Unregistered
    Sorry about that. I get a little heated with the topic and sometimes fire back too quickly. Be safe
    Same to you and all of our brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
    PUBLIC perception is everything as a candidate

Israel: " I've shown amazing leadership...."

Tony: " I am here to serve..."

Know what the electorate sees? A humble guy working on fixing a corrupt and broken agency. Whether or not you see it that way, what gets an individual elected is public confidence. The 2016 "confidence" in the former Sheriff was based on crime statistics that were found to be based in dishonesty and spin. The loss of confidence was about his lack of humility.

Tony really cant "fail" in the public eye because he has never identified himself as a superhero. He will admit to mistakes as he goes along and the public will respect that. He may or may not be the guy for the job, it's too soon to tell, but the evaluation of his work performance by employees is irrelevant- unless you can change the system somehow choose candidates and elect a Sheriff yourselves.
    Ok. So it's all about who has the better catch phrase?? I remember "Hands up, don't shoot" and "I can't breathe." They were both totally false, but our intelligent society bought both of those dumb phrases and ran with them.

Goatee Bo rules!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Ok. So it's all about who has the better catch phrase?? I remember "Hands up, don't shoot" and "I can't breathe." They were both totally false, but our intelligent society bought both of those dumb phrases and ran with them.

Goatee Bo rules!!!!!!!!
    Yes and your sports heroes who bounce balls on a floor were first to run with that sheeeeeit... never catch me watching 1 second of that BS

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast