Thread: 57427

Unregistered

Bahia Vista east of McIntosh is 45 not 37. It’s just as dangerous to go to slow then too fast! Drive like you know what you’re doing! This is why people hate cops! You think you control everyone by everybody seeing that you’re a police officer. Instead you’re driving like a moron! Everybody slamming on their brakes when they see your pretty yellow tag! White unmarked SUV. Must be a supervisor!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drive like you know what you’re doing! This is why people hate cops! You think you control everyone by everybody seeing that you’re a police officer.
    While tootling down the road in rush hour traffic, I was looking for a place to pull over to finish writing a report. As I came up to a crowded red light, another deputy called out on the radio asking for help, I activated my overhead red and blue lights -- and I ran the red traffic signal -- and then a supervisor came on the radio and told all other units to not respond to the incident -- so after I cleared the intersection, I immediately turned off my overhead red and blue lights -- and I immediately made a right turn into a RESTAURANT parking lot to finish my paperwork. All those drivers that were still sitting in their cars and waiting at the red light obviously thought that I ran the red light JUST SO I COULD GO EAT. It is what it is. That's their reality and that's what they believe -- forever. LOL

Unregistered
    Bahia Vista east of McIntosh is 45 not 37. It’s just as dangerous to go to slow then too fast! Drive like you know what you’re doing! This is why people hate cops! You think you control everyone by everybody seeing that you’re a police officer. Instead you’re driving like a moron! Everybody slamming on their brakes when they see your pretty yellow tag! White unmarked SUV. Must be a supervisor!
    You are a fool. The reason idiots like you hate cops is because you're unable to understand that the sigh reading 45 is the speed LIMIT. 37 may be a few mph less than that but you have no idea what the vehicle is doing and/or looking for. Let's just, for argument say that a call was sent out of debris in the roadway. Rather than let a fool, such as yourself barrel down the road at 45 (in your case probably 55), and run over that debris then complain that the reason people hate cops is because they don't do their job just pass suck it up buttercup and deal with it.

Unregistered
    You are a fool. The reason idiots like you hate cops is because you're unable to understand that the sigh reading 45 is the speed LIMIT. 37 may be a few mph less than that but you have no idea what the vehicle is doing and/or looking for. Let's just, for argument say that a call was sent out of debris in the roadway. Rather than let a fool, such as yourself barrel down the road at 45 (in your case probably 55), and run over that debris then complain that the reason people hate cops is because they don't do their job just pass suck it up buttercup and deal with it.
    That's a good point. There are all kinds of reasons for a marked vehicle to drive slower than the posted speed limit:
    - Dispatched to an area to look for a suspect on foot
    - Dispatched to an area to look for debris in the roadway
    - Looking for an address to meet with a complainant
    - Etc.

Unregistered
    Not to mention the fact that Bahia Vista east of McIntosh is a 4 lane road which means that the OP could have just passed him/her at a safe speed below that 45 mph limit instead of coming on here and crying that s/he was only doing 37 and trying to make it like the deputy was doing something wrong. Yet another clue that the OP is an effin idiot.