Your days are numbered

Unregistered

Your days are numbered

Colina FYI Morales behind your back is campaigning for your position. Watch your back

Unregistered
    Junior has it in the bag family has ties to Rubio

Unregistered
    Sailor, Pope Francis is one of my references after I decorated the Vatican last Easter with a beautiful spring time arrangement. His eminence owes me a favor.

As he told me last year while we were on a pilgrimage to Medina, if it is the lord's will, this submariner culinary hero will lead the Men and women whom are in need of quality leadership at a good price.

The others? Unless they have the Big Papa ( not the Big Papo) on speed dial, they need to stand down and do it now!

Unregistered
    Yeah but he is doing his campaigning in a Taco Bell while holding a Chalupa.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, Pope Francis is one of my references after I decorated the Vatican last Easter with a beautiful spring time arrangement. His eminence owes me a favor.

As he told me last year while we were on a pilgrimage to Medina, if it is the lord's will, this submariner culinary hero will lead the Men and women whom are in need of quality leadership at a good price.

The others? Unless they have the Big Papa ( not the Big Papo) on speed dial, they need to stand down and do it now!
    God, have mercy on all of us. If this douche, is made chief of police here. You know reading many of your posts. I'm starting to wonder if your a closet bi-sexual? Decorated??? Vacation's to Thailand?? Calling grown men out, to a sauna???

Unregistered
    God, have mercy on all of us. If this douche, is made chief of police here. You know reading many of your posts. I'm starting to wonder if your a closet bi-sexual? Decorated??? Vacation's to Thailand?? Calling grown men out, to a sauna???
    Are you talking Tommy or the Lube

Unregistered
    Are you talking Tommy or the Lube
    LUBE!!!! Tommy will not go much further up the rank, if any at all.