Hilarious
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious

Unregistered

Hilarious

Is this for real? Dressed in a gi on the beach acting like Mister Miyaqi? AWESOME!!

And people say Pasco was an embarrassment on LIVE PD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uSIRw0Eqtg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this for real? Dressed in a gi on the beach acting like Mister Miyaqi? AWESOME!!

And people say Pasco was an embarrassment on LIVE PD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uSIRw0Eqtg
    He should do more cardio and cut back on the tacos, fried bananas and beans to get rid of that gut. How embarrassing for this fatso to represent the sheriff's office in community policing. He is a minority so he gets a free pass.

Unregistered
    Is one of the beach houses in background his?

Unregistered
    Is one of the beach houses in background his?
    Yes he’s out there every Saturday morning doing that sh!t

Unregistered
    Wow! Hard to believe this guy is a sergeant. He was useless when he was in Narcotics. Either he has come a long way or he rode the Affirmative Action Train to Community Policing.

Unregistered
    He was a shit show in patrol, in narcotics and as a CPO Deputy. Guess they couldnt pass him and Brueckner up so many times before they ran out of reasons to say no. How many beach goers were laughing their asses off at Fat Ralph Machio doing some green belt form on the beach. 4th degree and doing TKD since he was 13?? By my math he should be like a 7th degree at least. One thing we never hear is “CP10...” not ever.

Unregistered
    Just plain embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! This guy, who was rolled out of CPO is now supervising CPO’s and teaching them how to be CPO’s? Hahahaha Hahahah Hahahah. Holy crap, I can’t breathe!!!! Oh stop!!! Who in the holy temples of hell thought this was a good idea? This nimrod was barely a sergeant and they give him CDS Community Policing? Wow! We have reached rock bottom on transfers and promotions. Does anyone read evaluations anymore or ask anyone for an opinion? Jesus. This administration operates in an oxygen deprived bubble. I mean holy shit. Next you’re gonna tell me Papamichael went back to Narcotics and Brueckner is a sergeant.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! This guy, who was rolled out of CPO is now supervising CPO’s and teaching them how to be CPO’s? Hahahaha Hahahah Hahahah. Holy crap, I can’t breathe!!!! Oh stop!!! Who in the holy temples of hell thought this was a good idea? This nimrod was barely a sergeant and they give him CDS Community Policing? Wow! We have reached rock bottom on transfers and promotions. Does anyone read evaluations anymore or ask anyone for an opinion? Jesus. This administration operates in an oxygen deprived bubble. I mean holy shit. Next you’re gonna tell me Papamichael went back to Narcotics and Brueckner is a sergeant.
    Se habla Espańol. Another affirmative action promotion. And more are coming to patrol because the jail is packed with them.

Unregistered
    Say man, ju dont won no pardt of dis chit man. Ju hear me? I fort degree block belt man. I kick jor ass for real Holmes.

I’ve seen Alvin in fights, his money was wasted on Tae Kwon Taco.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast