Longuera wants to be on the pension board and health trust - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Joe wants ORNEL COTERA spot on the pension board.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Message to FOP President
    Tommy I hope you read this.
    I retired from the department with almost 40 years of service. During my tenure I was very involved and informed with our benefits. I was around when the FOP together with the Fire Union prevailed with the Gate's suit giving us the power to control our own pension and health plans. I read here, whether true or not, that you are considering replacing board member(s). Although I know as FOP president you have the authority to do so, you should do what's best for the plans and not because of pay back or favoritism. I see Joe Longuera's name being mentioned here as a possible replacement.
    Joe is well informed and would be a good candidate for the Health Trust Board. I believe the Health Trust seriously lacks informed and educated individuals. There has been questionable decisions and believe resent changes have been done for personal gains and have put the Health Trust in a situation which will cause harm to the Trust.
    The current FOP Pension Board members are very qualified and informed individuals. Cotera, and Role were around and very involved when both Pension and Health plans were established. MacDonald is a smart person and has shown that he has the ability and knowledge to understand the complex issues. I don't know much about Annette but I'm sure she has taken the initiative to grow in her position.
    Believe me I am not one of these individuals writing this to save myself. I am a concerned former employee/current retiree who understands the complexities of running these plans and believe me the current FOP pension board members are very capable and qualified in continuing to administer the successful pension plan we have today. Please do not make a change just because you have people pushing to make a change. The sign of a good leader is one who can appoint the right people to the right positions. Like I said change is needed on the Health Trust Board, the Pension Board is doing great.
    I hope you have great success in your current position as FOP president. You have a lot to learn (I say this in a good way), never hesitate to reach out to those who can help you. Do the right thing. Good Luck
    First of all loser get your facts straight the fire fighters may have started the gates lawsuit but the FOP financed it to the conclusion. Fire as usual piggy backed us in the final judgment. Second the only reason Joe wants on the health trust is to get his pals at Cigna to be the health care network provider. Thirdly the recent changes maybe costing the trust a few bucks but it’s saving you money at the doctors office and with co pays with procedures. The current health plan was started under Walter Rodak. McDonald was placed on the board to shut up Kerr and Annette is as lost today as when she started. Now go back and crawl in your hole and continue to kiss Gesatpo Joe white azz.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Message to FOP President
    Tommy I hope you read this.
    I retired from the department with almost 40 years of service. During my tenure I was very involved and informed with our benefits. I was around when the FOP together with the Fire Union prevailed with the Gate's suit giving us the power to control our own pension and health plans. I read here, whether true or not, that you are considering replacing board member(s). Although I know as FOP president you have the authority to do so, you should do what's best for the plans and not because of pay back or favoritism. I see Joe Longuera's name being mentioned here as a possible replacement.
    Joe is well informed and would be a good candidate for the Health Trust Board. I believe the Health Trust seriously lacks informed and educated individuals. There has been questionable decisions and believe resent changes have been done for personal gains and have put the Health Trust in a situation which will cause harm to the Trust.
    The current FOP Pension Board members are very qualified and informed individuals. Cotera, and Role were around and very involved when both Pension and Health plans were established. MacDonald is a smart person and has shown that he has the ability and knowledge to understand the complex issues. I don't know much about Annette but I'm sure she has taken the initiative to grow in her position.
    Believe me I am not one of these individuals writing this to save myself. I am a concerned former employee/current retiree who understands the complexities of running these plans and believe me the current FOP pension board members are very capable and qualified in continuing to administer the successful pension plan we have today. Please do not make a change just because you have people pushing to make a change. The sign of a good leader is one who can appoint the right people to the right positions. Like I said change is needed on the Health Trust Board, the Pension Board is doing great.
    I hope you have great success in your current position as FOP president. You have a lot to learn (I say this in a good way), never hesitate to reach out to those who can help you. Do the right thing. Good Luck

Ok your saying, that you left here with almost 40 years in?? Was that as a police officer and higher rank or are you including any civilian time to? Cause, only ones I know of that were allowed pass 30 were certain staff and a couple that did very well in homicide. No John Doe cop, got more then a little over 30. What were the dates you were here as a police officer? Tks. As bad as this place needs experience people, at 30 were out the door. Not sure why anyone one would want to stay pass 30, unless it was for the power trip and-or the money. Don't take this the wrong way!! I'm just to get a better understanding of your claim.

Unregistered
    Joe Longuiera has no life he needs this extra jobs to make ends meet. The only thing I remember about him is how he loved the city and hated the FOP and it’s members.

Unregistered
    Still out to screw the troops let the truth be know.

Unregistered
    Longuera is a loser, he helps Reyes and friends plot. Be careful with this evil person. Remember GPS DOESNT AFFECT RETIREES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12