Some Insight On The FHP Academy Basic Recruit Class
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Some Insight On The FHP Academy Basic Recruit Class

I just wanted to get some insights on the physical component of the academy. I know there are gym days and running days. I'm more interested in the gym days and what is physical requirement needed to graduate. Is it the same as the Broward College Institute of Public Safety's requirements starting on pg15 ?

thank you

Unregistered

this is the document reference in first post

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you’re worried about the physical component you’re probably already a slug

Unregistered
    Boom.......

Unregistered
    or just want to be prepared ?

Unregistered
    Fhp only hires slugs and individuals fired from other agencies... Don’t worry, you’ll fit in just fine.

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?

You sound like you've really got it together. You're just what we're looking for. They probably wont make you waste your time with the academy. Any day you'll get a call asking you to come pick up your new unmarked car and Lt bars.

Unregistered
    I see pictures of trainees at the academy getting in trouble for having food. Can you not bring food to the academy (for in between meals) or is just certain foods you can't bring?

Unregistered
    Two question:

1. Why were you fired from your last five jobs?

2. Do you have a specific behavioral problem (or pattern) that is not in the public interest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast