Ultra Fest 2019 is hiring PSA AND MIAMI DADE CORRECTION OFFICERS WHAT DETENTION OFC.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ultra Fest 2019 is hiring PSA AND MIAMI DADE CORRECTION OFFICERS WHAT DETENTION OFC.

Psa’s and Miami Dade correction officers are working ULTRA FEST THIS YEAR 1,000 a day. What about our Miami detention officers, they should work it to.Has anyone reached out to TOMMY REYES our FOP President to stand up for the detention officers? I heard they tried to reach out Tommy Reyes and tell him to do something? I heard he didn’t want to go against the Chief.

Unregistered
    All of detention officers voted for the Reyes crew. Fat mistake. Lugo had us working jobs.never again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of detention officers voted for the Reyes crew. Fat mistake. Lugo had us working jobs.never again
    We worked all ultra events before why not now. Tommy I voted for you and Matt HELP US!!!

Unregistered
    Sorry Detention officers you guys got left off this train Miami Dade County Corrections jumped on the train before it got to the station. Think about it they just have to sit around in their bus waiting for the City and County to make their arrest and drop it off to them... They are just like our OEM guys sitting around baby sitting their equipment making that easy money.
    By the way good luck on contacting the Reyes twins they are two busy from the looks of it to respond to anyone.

Unregistered
    That easy money must be nice...

Unregistered
    We worked all ultra events before why not now. Tommy I voted for you and Matt HELP US!!!
    I’m sorry your going thru this. But tommy and mat Reyes care more about the scam in the Fop of making there own schedules, taking fop trips to Nashville last month, taking vacation just chilling. The sad part is there not helping anyone. I’m sure this is a reflection of the 2021 contract when it comes up. If they win 2021 election prepare for a horrible contract.

Unregistered

Another ortiz casualty

Really! you are blaming Reyes for this? gtfo of here! Did you forget that Ultra tried really hard to get trid of him and he sued, then won, then lost? Theeeeennn, remeber last year's incident?

Ortiz is the reason why PSA's and DOC will work off-duty's, but sure, blame the Reyes brothers for beating people and ruining a brands name, "sure". This is their way of getting back. Captain zero is a cancer, go ahead and keep supporting him.

Unregistered
    Really! you are blaming Reyes for this? gtfo of here! Did you forget that Ultra tried really hard to get trid of him and he sued, then won, then lost? Theeeeennn, remeber last year's incident?

Ortiz is the reason why PSA's and DOC will work off-duty's, but sure, blame the Reyes brothers for beating people and ruining a brands name, "sure". This is their way of getting back. Captain zero is a cancer, go ahead and keep supporting him.
    Lol, so true!

Unregistered
    Lol, so true!
    It’s so true, that Tommy Reyes refuses to fight the administration on GPS or anything else on that matter. While his dumb fat brother just keeps eating and just keeps getting fatter and fatter. Mat the fat rat has ***** tits now!

Unregistered

Get a life

It’s so true, that Tommy Reyes refuses to fight the administration on GPS or anything else on that matter. While his dumb fat brother just keeps eating and just keeps getting fatter and fatter. Mat the fat rat has ***** tits now!
    Get a life Ortiz and Gang. You are done at 20, stick with district crap. Bombarding the forum is hilarious, get back to work. Btw, the beard DO? Lol, you happily violated many DO's, hypocrit idiot. Go take more smiling pics with prisoners .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast