Patrol Vehicles for Personal Use - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Yesterday i went to the fair on my popo car. I stacked up the family y la abuelita in the back. Y nos fuimo lights and sirens on.

Unregistered
    Not worth the hassle. Gas has gone down in in price, don't be a cheap skate drive your personal car off duty.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not worth the hassle. Gas has gone down in in price, don't be a cheap skate drive your personal car off duty.....
    If Greenwell is allowed to do it, so am I.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Orlando night club had a police car and what happened? You are an idiot. Patrol vehicles should be used for work only not to be used on your day off going to a church party comemierda. Let me see it again im going to report it to the news media.
    Probably some loser that applied 10 times and never got hired.

Unregistered
    The same idiot that spent $200 in UC apparel must’ve started this forum. Again, PERSONAL and BUSINESS ARE NOT TO BE MIXED TOGETHER. Too much shit going on nowindays to advertise that you’re a cop off duty. Leave your pride in the locker when you finish work. Don’t take it home.

Unregistered
    Or become friends with Greenwell and get shitz that others can’t

Unregistered
    What are patrols vehicles and what do you use them for?

Unregistered
    JP sets the example. We follow his lead. Use for personal use!

Unregistered
    Nice benefit to and from
    Work. We hear many Officers off-duty on the radio having to stop etc to render aid
    services. Mine just goes to Work and back, I am
    Not a firefighter that wears a issued job shirt to Disney world to announce to
    The groupies or the discount givers that I am what I am. Not worth the hassle however, my car is taken care of as it would not would it had been a pool car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123