Trooper arrested out of Troop B for sex with minor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Well then you should have this all fiqured out. Paralegals...Gotta love em... Cant graduate law school but dont worry I can get your coffee.

Unregistered
    Actually, you might want to recommend that she call 911 and tell the dispatcher that there’s a vehicle behind her with flashing lights, that she doesn’t feel comfortable pulling over there, that she’s not fleeing, and that she will pull over at the closest safe place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, you might want to recommend that she call 911 and tell the dispatcher that there’s a vehicle behind her with flashing lights, that she doesn’t feel comfortable pulling over there, that she’s not fleeing, and that she will pull over at the closest safe place.
    Yeah, since FHP receives 911 calls....

Unregistered

Harris FHP murderer

I’m not an LEO, but as former military officer, I respect you all. This guy Harris needs to be investigated more!! His background of pulling women over for dates (his teenaged wife stated he pulled her over & said he would give her drivers license back when she went on a date with him), plus his brutalitzation of her physically, makes him appear to be a serial killer. There are 16 unsolved murders of women during the period he patrolled the area where his murder victim was found. I think he confessed in order to stop the investigation from going any further because he knew they would uncover many more murders. The lady he killed wasn’t the first.
    I know you guys are complaining about stuff, but we had a saying in the Army - if you aln’t complaining, then you ain’t happy! Think about it!!
    Do some detective work on this guy Harris - it will take going thru some old records but Harris was a superstar for FHP, which means he was/is highly intelligent. Next time you pull a muscle or sprain a ligament, spend that time doing something really productive and see if you can’t get some good attention for FHP & get those salaries RAISED!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12