BSO’s Social Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

BSO’s Social Media

Bso’s Social media is the biggest joke I have ever seen. $hit never changes ... all the same BULLL$hit! They highlight the biggest ZERO’s in the agency. The biggest A$$ kissers. The biggest TOOLBAGS!! Command talks about how they are trying to hire and fill vacant positions. What a crock of $hit. What 20 something year old kid wants to work for a warm and huggy PD like this. Look at the new recruits we are getting, all entitled wackos. Let’s got GUYS, stop listening to the political parasites left over from the last admin and start making this departments name worth something. NOBODY GIVES A $hit about tip a cop or Cooper City a$$hole day or the zeros working in recruiting. Put some real police work on Social media for once. Highlight the bad a$$ units that look the part. NoT some 70yr female jail dep who’s been scamming a check for the last 20yrs. You want to keep getting crap recruits, keep posting pics of that POS challenger and some fat traffic cops. “Here’s Jan, the first Hawaiian women jail guard in broward” bro WHO GIVES A fu@k !!!

Unregistered
    Truth . Every . Damn. Word

Unregistered

It has been like this for years but worse now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truth . Every . Damn. Word
    I think every word of that post is true. We're a lot of things good and bad, however the viciousness has been increasing with the FEDs arresting a sheriff and the governor firing a sheriff. Now the elections are approaching which is always the worst of times. Then add to the mix a job were you can get deputy of the year, arrested or clipped for trying to do your job, and LEO affairs is one way to have fun or get revenge, but usually look foolish.

Unregistered

Update to post

I think every word of that post is true. We're a lot of things good and bad, however the viciousness has been increasing with the FEDs arresting a sheriff and the governor firing a sheriff. Now the elections are approaching which is always the worst of times. Then add to the mix a job were you can get deputy of the year, arrested or clipped for trying to do your job, and LEO affairs is one way to have fun or get revenge, but usually look foolish.
    My bad! I just re read that Post and realize he's right!!! He's talking about how low we have sunk into the same old bull shi t "flower the nuts" signal 14 shat, that the dusch bags on the 5th floor live and die by! Almost every shitbird who gets promoted to the top ranks, leaves his testicles at home and worships the ass kissers wearing the GUMBY suit and 💃dancing with the amazing leader. I saw a special on the Texas Rangers recently and I'm ashamed to mention their name in the same post , as the amazing leader telling the moron deputy to do the worm in the dance challenge!??? Disgusting.

Unregistered

Sad and true

Bso’s Social media is the biggest joke I have ever seen. $hit never changes ... all the same BULLL$hit! They highlight the biggest ZERO’s in the agency. The biggest A$$ kissers. The biggest TOOLBAGS!! Command talks about how they are trying to hire and fill vacant positions. What a crock of $hit. What 20 something year old kid wants to work for a warm and huggy PD like this. Look at the new recruits we are getting, all entitled wackos. Let’s got GUYS, stop listening to the political parasites left over from the last admin and start making this departments name worth something. NOBODY GIVES A $hit about tip a cop or Cooper City a$$hole day or the zeros working in recruiting. Put some real police work on Social media for once. Highlight the bad a$$ units that look the part. NoT some 70yr female jail dep who’s been scamming a check for the last 20yrs. You want to keep getting crap recruits, keep posting pics of that POS challenger and some fat traffic cops. “Here’s Jan, the first Hawaiian women jail guard in broward” bro WHO GIVES A fu@k !!!
    Sooo true! Wow that's awesome. Is it wrong to want to run my truck over the duschbag who wears the BSO GUMBY costume?????

Unregistered

True Story

We really need to see more pictures of the Deputies and their Blood Hounds playing.

Smoke and mirrors is all you have at BSO.

Unregistered
    We really need to see more pictures of the Deputies and their Blood Hounds playing.

Smoke and mirrors is all you have at BSO.
    So true..... They never show the majority of us, it's always bloodhounds, free give always etc...

Unregistered
    A lot of pent up anger. Two words...EAP.....seek help! As a matter of fact, there will be a full layout of the EAP personnel in the next issue for your enjoyment. It will be right next to the shredathon announcement.

Unregistered

Do you blame him? He's not a soy ***** boy like you.

A lot of pent up anger. Two words...EAP.....seek help! As a matter of fact, there will be a full layout of the EAP personnel in the next issue for your enjoyment. It will be right next to the shredathon announcement.
    I knew his TRUTH post would 🚬smoke out a lick boy 👦! Are you the duschbag in the Gumby Suit??? I saw Lt. deMarco wearing it years ago how sweet!

Unregistered
    EAP.. That turd Judy?? If you want the agency to know about your divorce or all the people you infected with herpes, tell that useless lump. Suicides skyrocketing and that fecal sample is running around in BDUs on SWAT calls. She serves no purpose.

The only one with less value is temporary tony chasing around all the celebrities while the place disintegrates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast