The south is full of mierda!!!!

Unregistered

The south is full of mierda!!!!

Major visit roll call , y q mierda..... el come pinga viene y dice I’m here to straighten some rumors ,but the rumors are true...... PEOPLE GETTIMG WRITTEN UP, no partial time off , u vdon’t work u will be ****ed cuz I’m looking, the supervisor that is giving u a heads up is a bad supervisor cuz he should be ****ing u if u ****ed up.....SO I CAN WAIT TO LEAVE THE SOUTH..... now I see why people don’t wanna work. He’s not here to hunt anyone , but let me catch you on a mistake and make an example out of u ,so people understand that what he wants NEED TO BE DONE HIS WAY!!!!!

Unregistered
    “Random god checks”. Lol yeah ok buddy random to the none friends and family program

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Random god checks”. Lol yeah ok buddy random to the none friends and family program
    GPS and random worksheet checks wink wink

Unregistered
    Major visit roll call , y q mierda..... el come pinga viene y dice I’m here to straighten some rumors ,but the rumors are true...... PEOPLE GETTIMG WRITTEN UP, no partial time off , u vdon’t work u will be ****ed cuz I’m looking, the supervisor that is giving u a heads up is a bad supervisor cuz he should be ****ing u if u ****ed up.....SO I CAN WAIT TO LEAVE THE SOUTH..... now I see why people don’t wanna work. He’s not here to hunt anyone , but let me catch you on a mistake and make an example out of u ,so people understand that what he wants NEED TO BE DONE HIS WAY!!!!!
    Come North,no micromanaging there. Avoid Central at all cost.

Unregistered
    Don’t come north. Delamillera runs it like a prison.

Unregistered

Only reprimand ever received was South as a Supervisor for not trying to jam up an officer.

Unregistered
    What a GREAT LEADER YOU ARE MAJOR AGUILAR JR !!!!!!